A Rude Awakening

As Streber slept, he could have sworn he felt himself getting picked up and carried somewhere, but he ignored it and played it off as a dream. He had heard running water, before being met with a quite rude awakening as he felt his head get shoved underwater. He tried to move his head back out of the water, but felt a large hand grasping onto his head, keeping his head forcefully under the cold water. Yep. Bob was drowning him. His flight or flight instincts kicked in at that moment, except flight wasn't quite working for him at the moment. He tried one last time to pull his head out, only to get his head pushed deeper into the water. He had no other choice but then to fight. He started to repeatedly kick Bob until he let go. He lifted his head and took a breather as he let go, before scrambling and attempting to get out of the bathroom as quick as he could. He felt Bob violently grab the back of his shirt, and pull him back, only to shove his head back under the water.

Streber repeated this for a while, managing to get out only to be grabbed again by Bob and being put underwater, before finally, as Streber felt like he had no energy left to kick Bob, He felt the hand be taken off of his head and heard a large bang against the wall. Streber pulled up his head and turned to the bang, seeing Bob had been slammed into the wall by the invisible force.

BOB. I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU NOT TO TRY TO MURDER STREBER.

Streber looked at Bob, and immediately met with fear. It was the first time he had ever seen Bob not smiling, at least from the 2 times he had seen him. Bob actually looked pretty angry. Not at the narrator, but at Streber. It was honestly scarier than when he was smiling. He also noticed he wasn't wearing his usual devil attire. He had black messy hair, and looked like he didn't get much sleep. It was a bit surprising seeing him without the usual devil costume, considering the only time he had ever seen him look like that was in his mugshots, but even then he was still smiling.

Meanwhile, Bob was pissed. If Streber wouldn't have made it so damn difficult, Then he would have gotten free meat, and pure satisfaction from finishing the job he left last Halloween.

Streber and Bob stared at each other for about 30 seconds, before streber processed what the hell just happened.

"You- you just- YOU JUST TRIED TO KILL ME-! "

Bob just stared at streber, still not smiling. He stayed silent for a moment, before standing up.

"Is this rilly a suhprise to'ya Strehbur?"

"it's pronounced STREEEE. BUUUR. not STREHBUR. "

"Pr'tty stupid name if yah ask me. "

"Its German. "

"Fer what? "

"........ "

"Whah does it mean? "

"well of course you don't know. You don't even know basic math. "

Bob got a bit offended by that comment.

"YEAH I DO. WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TUH DO WITH HER NAME. "

"10+20"

"Uuhh-"

"My point exactly. "

"Are yah tryin' tuh fuckin' die Strehbur? "

Streber stayed silent. He very much didn't.

"What I thouh't"

Streber rolled his eyes, honestly just hating this dude for obvious reasons. Bob left, pretty pissed at streber, but he couldn't really do anything at this moment, considering all of his weapons had been confiscated and the narrator was clearly up now.

Streber drained the water he had almost drowned in, and dried off his hair. Not the best start to the day. He walked out of the bathroom, already hating the fact that he'd have to be here for a week. Bob was clearly going to try to kill him whenever he had the chance, and he didn't like the fact that he'd probably wake up to Bob attempting to kill him... Or not waking up at all.... But hey! At least a day had already passed. He only had like 6 more left!.... Which is still more than he would like but-
.
"WHY ARE YOU NARRATING MY THOUGHTS-"

Oh shit I forgot to turn off my mic-

I quickly turned off my mic. Streber was left to wonder why the hell I even knew what he was thinking, and why I was saying them out loud to seemedly no one. I don't know that's how fan fiction writing works I guess.

------------------------------------------------------------------

At this point, 30 minutes had passed. Bob was thinking of different ways he could murder and eat streber. He thought of something, that probably wouldn't work, but it was worth a shot considering that I seemed to be a dumb chil- wh- HEY I'M NOT A DUMB CHILD YOU- Whatever he can't hear me anyways.

"Hey, uuh, narrat'r or whateva the fuck yer name is."

What is it.

"Lemme have a knife"

Sure.

"I know ya don't wanna give me one but I wanted to cook som- h u h"

Yeah sure you can have one.

"I DIDN'T EVEN TELL YA WHY. HOW DO Y'KNOW I WON'T JUST KILL STREHBUR. YOU CAN'T BE TELLING ME THAT THIS WHOLE TIME ALL I 'AD TO DO WAS JUST ASK. "

Do you want one or not. Plus I'll just stop you anyways.

"Fine. Whatev'r. "

I actually did in fact know that he'd try to kill streber, but we need drama shut up. Hours passed, and it soon became night.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Streber was sleeping peacefully. He felt pretty safe, because he knew that the narrator was watching to make sure he wouldn't die, and plus, he locked his door. He heard the aggressive twisting of his door knob, as if someone was very violently trying to open it, but he barely acknowledged it, until he heard a loud bang. He immediately woke up, and stat up quickly. He turned twords his door, that was open, and no longer had a doorknob. He started to sweat as he looked at the door. He then suddenly got grabbed. He gasped as a large hand clasped over his mouth, and felt a sharp blade touch his throat.

"Don't scream strehbur."

"It's STREE-" his voice was muffled as he spoke

Bob put the blade closer to him as strebers eyes widened.

"Don't care. Won't matter what yer name is when yah die."

Strebers eyes widened some more

"You're a pain in the ass y'know that? After t'night you'll finally be dead. Goodnight strehbur. "

He doesn't remember much after that, other than it all fading to black.