Sixteen years ago Part 2

i hope i din't manke any mystakes on the timeline if so sorry lol.

''freen can you come here something strange happen.'' Sam called out her older sister.

''Yeah what happen?'' She asked curiously looking at the screen.

''I don't know the programming becky make start beeping, I didn't do anything I promise I was using your computer.'' She explained panicking, freen chuckled at her, listening the sound that the computer was making.

''Give me a paper, oh becky baby you really smart.'' The latter did what she was asked, the parents looked at her curiously intrigued by what freen was doing.

''Come here sam I will explain to you this what we called morse code I don't know how she did include that on her watch but my baby is really smart.'' Freen chuckled in amazement, the younger girl listen to her attentively.

''What is the morse code?'' She looked at freen with interest.

''I will explain it yo you, the morse code is a military code for transmitting text using short and long pulses. The principle of this alphabet is to assign each letter and number, as well as each punctuation mark, a unique combination of signals. The letters of the alphabet will have a maximum code of four signals.'' She explain will listening the message becky, her younger sister seems fascinated by the explanation.

''Wow my sister in law is really smart.'' Freen nodded pleased by the admiration she heard in her sister voice for becky.

''So what did it say?'' Freen signaled her to wait for a minute.

''Ok so done. She said she's fine, she is in whorehouse, but they didn't touch her and that chris is the culprit, and that she love me and to be careful they're armed.'' She said in a soft voice.

The parents looked at their child working together, amazed by how freen take time to explained everything to her little sister it was clear that freen has a soft spot for her.

Robert him was glad that his little girl was fine for the moment being, he was proud of her even in dangerous situation she find a way to contacts them.
Fa and charlotte reemerged in the office.

''It's done freen they will be here in 15 minutes, we just have to equip ourselves and we're good to go.'' Engfa announced everyone in the room.

''Ok we will need a paramedic team she is in a whorehouse.'' They looked at her stunned how did she know that?

''How did you know?'' Charlotte asked her.

''Becky send me a message through morse, she's really smart.'' They nodded and exit the room once again.

Sixteen years ago few days after they have the results of the iQ test, they were actively hacking in wichai computer, the three parents was horrified with what they already found the spider project was something that horrified them, but they found just indirect proof that any good lawyer can refute in the court.

So they decided to infiltrate the organization, and Robert was the one who decided to do that, his company was international, it means a great asset to wichai.

In the meantime the Chankimah, would hacks everything they can, and place microphone in the wichai office.

So Robert started his plan to make him looked like a dirty man, the tasks wasn't easy but in the end he achieve his goals.