First Kiss ! - 4

After a little bit of romantic bike riding, they both reached the Pani Puri stall. Karishma parked the bike and they both go to Pani Puri stall

HM - Bhaiya, two plates of Pani Puri !!

Bhaiya - Ji abhi lagate hai ! Aap log baithiye na

Haseena and Karishma sat on the bench. Karishma was constantly looking at the sky and Haseena noticed

HM - What happens Karishma ? Why are you looking at sky ? ( while looking at Karishma )

KS - Don't you think that it can rain anytime? Look, the clouds have become dark and cold winds are also blowing. ( But she was still looking at the sky )

HM - You know rain is the most beautiful thing in nature. In fact, getting wet in the rain feels very romantic with your partner. It carries different vibes and different emotions. I love rain !!! ( Still gazing at Karishma with a smile )

Once Karishma looked at Haseena and then again started looking at the sky

KS - I don't like rain at all...

Karishma gets some past memories
______________________________________

"hahaha... Karishma, you are such a coward. You just know how to say mummy mummy or you don't know much...hahaha."

Someone hit Karishma's shoulders hardly as a result she falls down on road

"I told you that you are very cowardly. And you have also proved how weak you are.You can't even help yourself... Shame on you Karishma Shame on you... Hahahaha..."
_____________________________________

KS - Shutttt upppp ( closed her ears with her palms and closed her eyes )

Seeing this Haseena got worried and Haseena placed her palm on Karishma's shoulder

HM - Karishma... ( With politeness )

Karishma looked at Haseena with teary eyes and hugged her. Haseena takes some seconds to understand and then she also hugged her

HM - Karishma it's all ok... Calm down !!!

They broke the hug and Karishma wiped her tears

KS - Sorry...

Bhaiya - Aapka Pani Puri !

Haseena took the two plates of Pani Puri and sat next to Karishma. She gave her a plate

HM - It's ok Karishma, if you wanna talk about anything then please feel free ! ( Haseena offers )

KS - No, I don't want to talk about anything, thank you for your concern !

They started eating their Pani Puri. Haseena was adoring Karishma's beauty, her attention went to Karishma's moving lips... An automatic smile appears on her face. She has the urge to taste the Pani Puri from Karishma's lips.
Karishma looked at her and stopped eating, they were looking at each other's eyes.

Their eyes locked in a silent dance, a depth of unspoken emotions swirling between them. In that intense gaze, worlds collided, and a connection beyond words spoke volumes of a shared, intimate understanding. A fleeting yet electric gaze passed between them, as if a secret language unfolded in the meeting of their eyes. In that moment, uncharted emotions whispered, weaving an unspoken tale of connection between two souls who were once strangers but now shared an intimate glance that lingered in the air.

They both realised and turned their face in opposite directions

KS - Aaaa... I am done eating

HM - I am too... I will pay