Chapter 10: A Fine Day part 2

Amusement Park)

Yorrichi, Rinko, Yukikaze, Tatsuro and Sango are present along with Kirara who is perched on Sango's shoulder. As they reached the Amusement park. Having parked the car the group would head onto the Amusement Park.

As they entered they glanced ahead at the various people that consisted of women, men, children and even the elderly having fun on family outings and occasions. Along with multiple attractions. Rides, food bars, and vendors.

The smell of hot popcorn filled the air along with various other hot food. Ice cream stands. Prize stands. As the group looked ready to have some fun.

"Well everyone let's have some fun!" Rinko would say now walking towards Yorrichi and grab his hand as they would walk away with Yukikaze and Tatsuro walking away with them. Sango would follow with her pet demon cat still perched on her shoulder.

Both Rinko and Yorrichi would watch Yukikaze shooting some targets at a stand . With Tatsuro besides her watching in awe. Sango would also watch besides the group as Yukikaze won some tickets.

Next The gang would all get on roller coaster with Rinko sitting by Yorrichi, blushing up a storm being so close to him as she turned and looked at his stoic expression. Behind them would be Yukikaze and Tatsuro and Sango behind them. Her pet cat isn't on the ride but is waiting on her mistress to get off the ride. As the gang rode on the roller coaster.

The next ride they would get on are the tea cups. That would spin vividly. As Yukikaze, Tatsuro and Sango cheered. Even Rinko cheered holding onto Yorrichi who kept a straight face while on the ride.

The next thing would be that Tatsuro would grab a hammer and suddenly slam it on the bump sending the iron ball halfway up but could not reach the top of the bell as he sighed.

"Yorrichi-aniki! You try!" Yukikaze would urge him to do it. As the Sun taimanin looked her way then back at the others who cheered him on to do it.

Yorrichi merely shrugged and walked to grab the hammer next and positioned himself to smash the ball and send the iron ball up to the ring. And with one slam of the hammer Yorrichi sent the iron ball straight up to the bell immediately sending the bell skyrocketing all the way in space!.

This made others face fault and sweatdrop.

"Damn!" Thought Yukikaze, Rinko and Sango who were taken back by this

Tatsuro couldn't believe his eyes at the sight.

Yorrichi himself just stared while the attendant for the game was looked shocked and instantly gave Yorrichi tickets and suddenly fainted.

The next attraction would be. Ring toss.

Each of the taimanins won some tickets due to their ninja skills.

Yorrichi would play kunai toss. By hitting multiple targets. All bullseye with such great accuracy as the sun taimanin won some tickets with his friends in the background cheering him on.

Having won so many tickets the group would be at the prize stand.

Tatsuro got Yukikaze a giant stuffed animal of a panda bear. Sango would get herself an umbrella.

Rinko looked around to see what could she get Yorrichi. Her eyes looked around at the various prizes until her eyes fell on a Flute. She wondered would he like the flute? She would spend her tickets on the flute while turning to Yorrichi who looked ahead and wondered what to get His friend Rinko. He pointed up to a replica sword of Masamune and the prize master would give Yorrichi the sword.

After getting their prizes Rinko walked towards Yorrichi.

"Yorrichi-senpai." she started as he turned to her.