Chapter 11:Sun Taimanin vs Hell Knight Ingrid

Rinko would watch the fight between Yorrichi and Ingrid. The Hell Knight. Servant and guard of the Vampire Blood lord Edwin Black. The Soldiers of Nomad also watched the fight between Ingrid and the Sun Taimanin while also watching the Slasher Taimanin.

Both of their blades would exchange blows with one another causing minor shockwaves that echoed and spread throughout their duel.

(Ingrid's POV)

This gorgeous warrior before her. She never thought she'd fight someone so graceful. His swordsmanship is remarkable. Even on par with hers. She could feel the literal Sun enveloped around Yorrichi. It was as if she was facing the sun itself.

She would keep blocking his sword strikes. She would have to be careful knowing his sword could potentially strike her with the power of his sun like ability.

If only he would fight for Black-sama and become a loyal yet powerful ally. But he wishes to remain an ally of these Taimanins.

If only she could change his mind. But as he said. They literally have Nothing. He wants. Infact she doesn't know what he truly desires. Only to rid of the world of Demons so this world and earth can be at peace.

She doesn't want to kill him... She doesn't think she has it in her to do it... even if Black-sama ordered her too.

She would jump backwards avoiding his horizontal slash that almost had her waist.

"You're very good. I'm very impressed. I haven't enjoyed such a good duel in a long time." She would remark honestly with praise for his swordsmanship. If he had been born a demon like she is and with that kind of potential he currently has, he would have been one hell of a Hell Knight for Noble Demon.

"I suppose I can say the same to you. Ingrid-san." Yorrichi says in his stance focused on Ingrid.

"It doesn't have to be this way you know? Think of what you could do for Black-sama if you joined him. With you on our side the other Noble Demons fear for you will increase." Ingrid would say with a hint of persuasion in her voice hoping to sway him. On one hand while she is aware the other Noble Demons are Afraid of Yorrichi but she isn't exactly sure if Black-sama IS afraid of Yorrichi.

She wasn't one to question her Lord and master.

It's Unknown to her of how Black-sama truly feels towards Yorrichi.

Yorrichi for his part said nothing to her still focused as he would breath in total concentration.

Ingrid paid close attention is this one of those sun-like attacks he would produce?

(From a Far away distance)

Standing on top of a building would be Oboro. The traitor Taimanin as she would watch the fight between Ingrid and Yorrichi.

"Heh. Knew she would fail in persuading him to join us." She says very pleased that the sun taimanin won't be joining them since she views him as a threat to Black-sama.

Not that it matters because Edwin Black did state that if Yorrichi couldn't be brought over to their side then he can be destroyed. And she is going to make that a reality. But how?

She will make plans of her own to kill the sun taimanin once and for all.

( Back to the Fight)

Yorrichi breathed total concentration as sun like flames would exhale from his mouth.

Ingrid watched closely as she prepared herself.

"Sun Breathing: SunFlower Thrust!" Yorrichi utters as he performs a singular thrust utilizing the tip of their blade to strike at Ingrid.