Chapter 1-Stuck

I'm usually a good kid
I don't smoke
I don't drink
I've never skipped school
I've never vandalized
And I would never disrespect anyone
That's kind of how I lived for 16 years.
This story sees me break one of my nevers. It all started 11th grade year around the end. It was may 27 and I was hanging out with one of my friends in 1st period which was from 7:20 to 8:20..His name was Anthony and  he  had shown me that he was the most trustworthy and had earned the benefits of my Trust so at many times I placed upon him the power to control my actions by suggesting we go somewhere or eat some place. On that day he and a group of my other friends wanted to skip school and sneak into Anthony's house. They were going to meet up with some girls and go to the pool at Anthony's house. He told me that since no one had pool shorts we would all just go in underwear and I was fairly excited by the offer but due to my fear of being caught skipping I passed up on it. As 1st period finished Anthony and my other friends left school through the back  which I found weird because the back gate was much farther from Anthony's house. But I dismissed it as just a mistake on their part. So I continued on to second period which was relatively small today. There were only 6 kids not counting me which was not weird nowadays since it's the last weeks of school. so when I began to look around for Laura I couldn't find her. You see Laura was my reason for still coming to school every day.  Shes short black Hair which is Sometimes straight Sometimes curly, she was about two years younger but was more mature than any other girl in my class. I was slowly falling in love with Laura and I knew that she had some feelings back. So when I didn't see her in 2nd period I began to question my decision to wake up early and come to school in the first place and just as I thought that I got a Snapchat from Anthony.  So I put my headphones in my ear and pressed on the video that would shake up my day. In the video I see a bunch of my friends both guys and girls all in their underwear wet around the pool talking and having fun. But then the camera turned and it was Laura and as the first snap came to an end another one began. It was Laura saying how she went to the pool party cus she thought I would be there and to go if I could. .... I had to go. The opportunity was too great for me to let it slip. So after 2nd period I put in my headphones and began walking towards the gate of my school on the front and to the left. I quickly jumped the fence( it helped that we didn't have to bring bookbags the last 2 weeks of school). I began walking looking back much too frequently and when I finally thought I was in the clear, I looked forward and there was a car parked on the curb and on the top if that car was the police lights but they had not yet started shining. As soon as I saw this I panicked and started turning around..first walking.. then a jog and then an all out dash when I heard the engine of the police car roaring not far behind.  Luckily I was able to get to the fence before the cop got to me but I was still nervous that he may have seen my face or even worse photographed me. Just then I looked at my arm and remembered I had given myself a pen tattoo earlier and that the police would probably try to identify me by that so I ran in the bathroom, washed it off and walked into my third period as non-chalantly as I could and sat in my seat all while staring at the clock. I was 20 minutes late. For third period I had Mr.Picardi but he always got late to class so when I got in he was still talking to another teacher outside. The person I trusted the most in third was this kid named Ty. Ty wasn't like me, he wasn't new to breaking rules, and the one Rule he liked to break most was skipping the classes of annoying teachers. So I took my phone and sent Anthony a snap. I told him "can Ty come too he's really cool I swear" to which Anthony replied "of course but hurry up we ordered pizza and u don't wanna miss What's were about to do.