Day 1

You knew this was punishment but did he really have to do this in public? Your mate was so, so, ugh!
-----
"T-teyam please.." you whined quietly trying not to bring attention to the both of you, it was hard though, literally.

It was communal dinner and you were sitting on your mates lap, his cock buried to the hilt inside you while he was engaging in conversation with some of his friends.

There was four of them, Äekx the annoying one, Reayu who was quiet, Utxlo the blabber mouth, and Säilä who had a crush on your man.

Neteyam just smiled now turning his attention to you "Shh princess, just relax and eat" bringing a piece of yerik meat to your lips he began slowly feeding you.

Knowing you couldn't change his mind you just stayed still while letting your mate feed you, from the corner of your eye you could see Säilä's eyes narrowing.
---
Your mates hips shifted slightly after awhile so he could reach over and pick up some yovu slices, a low groan left your lips causing Utxlo to look over at you.

"You good y/n?, your face is all red" he snickered, "Y-yes I am fine" you spoke softly managing a small smile.

Utxlo nodded joining the conversation once more, "Good girl princess" Neteyam purred in your ear bringing a slice of the fruit to your lips.