Day 12

It had been 3 days since he left for a hunting trip, 3 long miserable days without your mate by your side.

In order to pass the time, waiting for him to return, you've been weaving new armbands/clothes occasionally looking out the tent towards the forest.

2 more hours pass before you see the familiar looking frame of your mate emerging from the trees heading your way, an animal layed over his shoulder while another he held in his right arm.

"Yawntu your back!" Smiling you stood up running out the tent towards your lover, despite the animals he held you managed to give him a small hug before pulling away.

So'lek chuckled "Ou kalin 'eve" placing the animals down he picked you up so now your arms were wrapped around his neck while his were wrapped around your waist.

Leaning in he pecked your lips softly before nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck scenting you "Missed you so much little one" he murmured.

You giggled "I missed you too sayrìp" , your mate carefully put you down then sat by the animals unsheathing his dagger "Go inside yawne."

Sighing you wanted to protest but instead nodded your head going back inside the tent to finish up with the armbands you started weaving eariler.
----
A half hour passes and you begin to get a bit frustrated, placing the armband down you stood up walking out the tent and towards your mate who's still chopping up the meat.

Kneeling behind him you reach around gently tugging on his metal chest plate, the dog tags jingling faintly. Humming So'lek lifted it over his head placing it down beside him.

Your hands travel down his now exposed skin, tracing his markings along his shoulders and back, you could feel him shudder as you continued admiring how beautiful your mate was.

Growing boulder you removed your hands from him only to softly take his kuru, his breath hitched but he remained focused on chopping the rest of the meat.

Huffing you tugged on the long braid earning a whimper from your mate, So'lek immediately dropped the dagger as his ears pinned back against his skull "Y-yawne what are you doing?" He stuttered.

"Shh" you whispered, lifting his kuru so now the pink tendrils were facing up, you moved your left hand towards it letting the tendrils wrap around your finger.

So'lek let out a cross between a moan and a whine, his tail swishing behind him hitting your thigh. Carefully pulling your finger free you leaned in trailing kisses along his back, to his shoulder then moved infront of him sitting in his lap.

"Yawne.." he whimpered "N-need you now, rutxe.."