Chapter 05 New Game

Aren't you something to admire
'cause your shine is something like a mirror?
And I can't help but notice,
You reflect in this
Heart of mine.
-Fifth Harmony

A T H A L I A

Yesterday went quite well, and today our Autumn semesters are starting.

Cade, We spent last night in his workshop, and right now I'm sitting on his bed waiting for him to get ready. I've lived in this house for past years, but I've never been to his room before.

And to my surprise, this room is the largest in the whole mansion. The walls are painted in dark black and blue, with big windows and black satin curtains that sweep around his bed, almost touching the floor. It's an amazing room.

It seems he has a fondness for dark colors.

The bathroom's glass door swung open, revealing a shirtless Cade as he entered, ruffling his wet hair with a towel. I couldn't help but notice his well-defined abs and muscles.

I focused on my laptop, forget whatever i had just saw. Cade put on his t-shirt, which had been thrown on the edge of the bed

"Athalia" still focused on my laptop.

"Athalia," he called, I finally looked up at his blue eyes, his face pretty close to mine. He reached for his watch from the nightstand behind me and smricked.

The same look from last night.

"We should leave now," he said. I closed my laptop and grabbed my stuff from his bed.

I stood up, fixed my skirt before walking. It's a bit revealing, above my knees, and I'm also wearing it without tights. I don't usually wear short skirts, but today my mind decided to dress cute.

A light-peach silk shirt with a black short skirt and mid-length heels.

Cade grabbed the keys and his bag. "Let's go," he said, and we walked to the garage.

What do you think this multi-millionaire boy drives? Of course, a sports car?

He turned on his black Lamborghini. While sitting inside, my skirt twisted up to my thighs. I tried to fix it and felt Cade's gaze fixed on it.

Shameless.

I shot him an angry pout, and he turned his head as if he was looking outside.

The drive was in silence. I let my hair down, which had been tied up in a bun. They fell from my shoulders to my waist.

We reached the parking lot, and he parked the car in the corner. He unbuckled and stepped outside, while I once again struggled with my skirt. He stood in front of me before I could get up, blocking the view for everyone.

Ohhh. A gentleman.

I fixed my skirt before anyone saw it. "Thanks," I whispered softly.

And suddenly, I became the center of attention for the cool bitches around us. They glared at me with the dirtiest looks they could muster, which they usually did every morning. But today, they were also giving seductive looks to the man beside me.