brothers from different balls

Johnny and Dally have been for almost a year now. Dally always makes sure he shows Johnny he loves him since his own parents don't and today was one of those days.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————
Johnny went to Dally's house with a sad expression because he's parents have been fighting more lately and hitting him more often.
When dally saw his sad expression he hugged him.

"Johnnycake what's wrong?" Dally said as he was hugging johnny. "I'm just upset because of my parents. They're always ignoring me it's like they don't care about me" Johnny sighed sadly. "You know I care for you even though I don't show it as much" dally said "yeah I guess" "If you don't believe I,ll Show you then" dally said as he smirked.

Suddenly dally picked Johnny up and went to dally's bedroom and dally through him in their while kissing him roughly. He starts hover around Johnny's waistband teasing him.
"please dally" dally smirks seeing the desperate look on his face "beg for me" dally said while smirking. "please da-dally please! I want you so bad" dally didn't say anything and just started unbutton Johnny's pants except his underwear which was already wet with his bits of pre-cum, dally started palming his hard dick while Johnny was letting out quiet moans and throwing his head back.

"Please dally stop teasing me" Johnny said with desperate pleading eyes "fine" he said lowly and started talking off johnny's underwear while talking off his pants and underwear. Slowly he started fingering Johnny and he was moaning loudly out of pleasure. "da-dally!" dally kept fingering him and then started to caress Johnny's dick with his pre-cum. "D-dally please I want you inside of me" "have some patience johnnycake" dally said as he smirked.

Dally kept on caressing Johnny's dick until he felt the need to cum "dally ca-can I-I cum?" " no hold it for me I want you to cum while I'm inside of you baby" Johnny whimpered as his length twitched he wanted to cum so bad but couldn't. After a few mins Dally stopped caressing his dick and started to undress himself. Johnny couldn't wait as he knew what dally was about to do. Then dally went inside of him. He started thrusting deeper and deeper, Johnny was a moaning mess and dug his nails in Dally's back. "DA-DALLY!"

He kept thrusting and Johnny felt close again and asked "dall-dally ca-can I plea-please cum?"
"cum all over my dick Johnny" when Johnny heard this he moan and then cummed hard over dally's length. Soon after dally cummed inside of Johnny, they were both out of breath and were resting on the bed. And dally suggested "you know nobody  is gonna be here in 3 hours" he said as he smirked "wha-what are you implying dally?" "let's go for a round 2" as he said that he hovered over Johnny again and kissed him roughly.

THE END.