13

There's something exciting when your plan finally comes together. Like finally your hard work is paying off.

I had, this morning handed George the software with three words. "You owe me." 

Going through our mental checklist, we can see that we are in optimum position to make our first move. 

Allies:

 Danny- Hooking him up with Jane (Currently working on it)

 Kurt- Pretty stupid, so he'll come up with one himself. (Done: Saved him)

 Michael- Grades have been down in math which he needs to graduate. (Done: Fixed)

 George- I have no clue (Done: New Software)

Revenge:

Tami- Expose her cheating from my nerds (Next Step)

Rebecca- Expose her to her parents.

Allison- Expose her to Aiden and he will expose her to the school without me having to ask.

An important part of this plan was that once I started taking down my targets, I would have to do them each quick and without a breathe to waste. Couldn't have them smarting up, that would make my plan useless.

I sat at the usual table, the booth by the windows. I sat like a delinquent but Ms. Taylor was way to satisfied with my "progress", a.k.a not causing any publicly known to her messes, to scold me for having my feet where other peoples butts shall be. That and she was also too busy scolding a boy for trying to use monopoly money to pay for lunch.

Suddenly I noticed something. "Hey Ethan, where's Jane?" I asked looking around the cafeteria. Ethan looked up at me and shrugged. 

"I don't know. I think she had to do some work in class before lunch." Ethan said looking around at the kids around the table. They all nodded and mumbled something incoherent. To be safe, I decided that I should check on her.

I left the cafeteria and began walking down the hall. The closer I got to her locker, the more I heard the voices.

"Why do you always pick on me?! This isn't elementary school. Stop acting like your five!" The voice was loud, and angry. The voice belonged to someone I didn't think could raise their voice. Jane.

"Why do you assume that it's only you?" Danny was angry but somehow his angry voice matched hers in a weird way. Like a lock and key.

"Because it is, isn't it?! You don't speak like this to anyone. You bully me, yet you have yet to touch me. You always act like you don't care. Why do you care about me so much?" Jane was heated. Her voice was fire. Looking around the corner, I could practically see the steam come from her voice.

He looked like he wanted to say something but held back. Unable to hold his tongue he huffed out a response. "I don't know!"

"If... if you like... you know what? Forget it, Danny!" I hadn't realized my hands were clutched until I released and saw the nail marks in my skin. She was so close. Jane was obviously attracted to Danny. Better yet, he was attracted to her. Jane had that fight in her. She could really give him hell.

He grabbed her hand, gently. Enough for her to turn around in a flash, looking from the hand to him. "If I like what? Finish your sentence." Do it, Jane.

Her words burst out of her, as if she was holding them in for years. As she spoke she walked at him, and fell away from her. "If you like me then be a man about it not a child. I don't play these bully me until I like you games! And I-" Her words were cut off by Danny and his lips. She tried to push him away but could quite will herself to use all her strength.