3

Wonwoo chose to have lunch in the cafeteria, accompanied by Lee Chan, his new boyfriend. Normally, he rarely visited the cafeteria, preferring the packed meals his mother prepared for him – after all, Wonwoo was a mama's boy. However, driven by the occasional curiosity that arose when he received a new admirer, he was happy to indulge in cafeteria food.

Be careful, Lee Chan; it seems you'll soon bear the label 'ex.'

Of course, Wonwoo didn't share this habit with anyone.

"Hey! Mingyu! Over here!"

Wonwoo's ears perked up upon hearing that name being called. While slurping his ramen, his sharp eyes quickly scanned the direction of the voice, searching for the person named 'Mingyu.'

Then, his eyes caught a tall young man walking past the table where he sat. Tall stature, glossy black hair, handsome face, tan skin, and a captivating wide smile.

"Wow," Wonwoo whispered, clearly enchanted by the young man.

For a few seconds, Wonwoo couldn't tear his gaze away from him. He even unconsciously grinned until Chan invited him to chat, and Wonwoo silently continued to observe the movements of the tall young man named 'Mingyu' while responding to Chan's conversation.

Mingyu approached the table where his friend had called him and kissed his cheek, grinning when his friend playfully hit him.

"Mingyu, kiss me?" a girl asked as she approached the tall young man.

"Sure." The girl got a peck, and she left with stars in her eyes.

"Hyung? Did you see-oh, Mingyu hyung." Chan brought Wonwoo back to reality.

"Uh. Yeah... it's just strange to see someone asking for a kiss from him and getting it so easily," replied Wonwoo.

"A kiss guy like him can't be stopped, hyung," Chan said.

"Do you know him?" Wonwoo asked.

"Yeah. How could I not know him? He often kisses me – supposedly because he finds me cute. Oh, sorry, hyung, not that he's cheating, just joking," Chan replied awkwardly.

Wonwoo remained indifferent, not overly concerned.

Chan looked at him nervously, "Hyung, you're not angry, right?"

Wonwoo shook his head, "No, Channie." Then he kissed Chan's lips, "I can do it to you too."

Chan's face turned deep red afterward.