2

"Won, are you listening to me?" Soonyoung asked, having been rambling about his sweet little boyfriend, Jihoon.

"Hmmm..." Wonwoo responded with a hum, not intending to shift his attention from the book he was reading.

Soonyoung sighed, "What are you reading? So serious?" he asked, peering into the book Wonwoo was reading, only to widen his eyes upon discovering what the young man was engrossed in.

The cover suggested Biology, but the content was an adult comic.

No wonder he was so serious.

"You're insane. What if it gets confiscated?" Soonyoung whispered, "hey, when you're done, lend it to me, okay?"

Wonwoo smirked, "Typical."

Soonyoung chuckled, then looked up as the classroom door was rudely banged open by Jun, who had just arrived.

"What's up?" Soonyoung asked the sour-faced Jun.

"Minghao and Mingyu," Jun replied.

"Oh... are you jealous? Jealous because Mingyu kissed your crush, or because Mingyu kissed someone else?" Soonyoung teased mischievously.

"Of course, it's because that idiot kissed my crush, Soon!" Jun replied irritably.

Soonyoung burst into laughter, Wonwoo closed his book and stared at both of them in surprise. He knew Minghao, the one Jun was interested in, but he didn't know Mingyu.

"Who is Mingyu?" Wonwoo asked.

Soonyoung turned, "Oh... him, he's a junior. Don't tell me you don't know him?" he asked.

Wonwoo shook his head, "Why? What's wrong with him?" he inquired.

"You really don't know him? He's famous for being the guy who kisses people..." Soonyoung explained.

Wonwoo fell silent, trying to remember when he heard the words "kiss guy." He remembered, some of his past partners had mentioned those words.

"Yejin, my classmate, got kissed by the kiss guy."

"Tzuyu is so happy when the kiss guy kisses her cheek."

"The kiss guy is causing trouble again, this time with Joshua, your ex, Wonu-yah."

Wonwoo was slightly curious, but no one ever told him the guy's name, and Wonwoo didn't want to inquire further.

"He's too busy with his girlfriends to keep up with the latest news, Soon," Jun quipped, bringing Wonwoo back from his reverie.

"Kiss guy?" Wonwoo asked.

Soonyoung nodded, "Yeah, I've been kissed by him, and Jun too. Just on the cheek, though," he replied.

Jun pretended to cough and then spouted some vulgar words about the person they were discussing.

"But at least Mingyu hasn't kissed Jihoon. You know, Jihoon is fierce. Bump into him, get stabbed; kiss him a little, get beaten," Soonyoung continued proudly.

"And you're a masochist. Jihoon beats you, but you never learn," Jun mocked.

Soonyoung laughed.

Wonwoo remained silent, his curiosity resurfacing.

Mingyu... huh?