Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

-Reyaansh-

My mate stood there, watching me, as I stepped out of my hiding spot, from behind the bushes. I stood there tall looking into her eyes. Because I was mesmerized by her , her eyes intrigued me. I was surprised, she wasn't scared. But either way,  I was thankful that she wasn't,  God knows what I and my wolf would  have done if she ran away from us. She watched my every move as I trudged slowly towards her. She stood there, as if frozen, not frightened or anything, not screaming for help. She just watched me. Then I started changing into my human body, thats when her mesmerizing hazel eyes widened. But still she wasnt scared, she just watched directly into my eyes and i noticed something. Something clenched inside of me. There were no emotions in her eyes, they were hollow. I could not read her eyes. I wondered, my heart aching, what must have happened to her?

Suddenly, she was falling. But I didnt let her fall, I caught her midfall in my arms. She blacked out.

Tingles ran up my spine. Ths feeling was new, and extremely pleasurable. I cradled her  close in my arms. She smelled so good, I couldn't control myself from taking some sniffs. Her hevenly smell filled my nostrils. But she smelled more human then werewolf,  and I wondered, how is it possible for me to have a human mate? Its rarely heard of, infact once in a century, of an alpha having a human mate. But I wasnt complaining. She's my mate. One thing im sure of is, I'll protect her with my life. I carried her with me, to my cottage, it was in the middle of  a big clearing in the woods. I laid her in my bed and covered her with the sheets after making her comfortable. Then I grabbed some underwear, sweats and t-shirt, and put it on. And i just sat down on the floor beside her bed, watching her, taking in her angelic face. I swear I cant  get enough of her.

"I think im already falling for you"

I whispered with a small smile on my face, knowing she cant hear me. I dont even remember when was the last time I felt at ease, the last time I smiled like an idiot.

I was content.

I laid my head on my arms,  and watched my angel sleep, I wish every night could be like this. I wish every nights I could fall asleep, looking at that angelic face, content.

-Kriya-

I woke up in the morning, a bright light shining on my closed eyelids, invading my slumber. I didnt want to open my eyes though, didnt want to wake up. My bed never before felt this cozy and warm . The bed smelled so manly and of forest and woods. It was intoxicating,  but somehow comforting, all at the same. But as the bright light keep disturbing me, I sighed, and finally decided to open my eyes. When I opened my eyes though, I met with black sheets and an unfamiliar room. I panicked. This wasn't my room. It had gray and black walls, not those with paint chipping out of them. And white furniture. Sunlight was flowing from between the thin white curtains. This wasn't my dingy apartment.

From the corner of my eyes I saw a figure stir at the end of the bed, I sat up straight slowly. There slept peacefully, the beautiful, familiar looking, man. And suddenly everything from the previous night came back,  crashing to me.

(Last night)

-Kriya-

I was so lost in dancing my heart out,  that I didnt even notice someone's presence. But I got a tingly feeling , as if someone's eyes were burning on my back, so I turned. And my gaze met met with a pair of chocolate eyes, behind the bushes, watching me,  as if assessing my every move. The creature with those beautiful eyes moved, and stepped out of the bushes. There stood tall and proud, its midnight fur shining in the moonlight, flowing with the wind, a wolf. It literally was a head taller then me. It was so big, and so beautiful. And its eyes,  they took me in slowly, hypnotized me.