static

.
Chapter Two

Yo Gotti's & Meek Mill Fuck You blasted through the speakers at Starlets. The club was very much packed and I was definitely sweating my edges out and I could feel my makeup become cakey. But this is nothing I didn't expect. I swear if it wasn't for Fetty's birthday I would be home.

Sundays were made for Starlets. If you know anything about the party scene in New York City then you know Starlets was the highlight of the night. Especially on a Sunday night, it was the after spot before the actual after spot. It was going on 3 in the morning and about  95% of the crowd had to be either at work, or school in the next few hours but that didn't stop them. They were going to have their fun.

I should have known this is where we were going to end up.

Even through the black Loewe Wave mask sunglasses I had on, I was still able to tell how dark and Smokey it was in here from the weed and hookah. Ass and dollars was being thrown all over the place. It was like a big playground but for adults.

"Shani, here and fix your face at least act like you want to be here ." Shawna said passing me the hookah. Of course I wasn't going to turn down the hookah. The hookah plus the reposado and pineapple juice mix that was in my cup were the only things that were getting me through the night.

The club or going out in general was not my thing. Only time you ever caught me out in the club was when I worked as a bottle girl. But that didn't last long, I hated being around people. I had only did it when I first turned twenty one to piss my parents off. I was very much boring and antisocial and I was okay with that. I was not one who liked to be in the mix. Flipping the 32' inch braided ponytail I had on to the back I bobbed my head to the music while taking another sip of my drink.

I probably shouldn't be drinking or smoking hookah considering I was 6 weeks pregnant. But I wasn't really worried because I was not keeping this baby. After seeing with my doctor and talking making sure this was something I wanted she had scheduled me to come back on Tuesday. I honestly didn't know why she couldn't just give me the damn pill today. I don't know if she thinks my decision will change because it's not.

"You good?" Fetty, asked over the loud music as I nodded my head. "Look like you babysitting that cup." He mumbled causing me to shake my head at him. I was in fact babysitting the cup and taking little sips on purpose. I was not much of a drinker at all. The whole partying, getting drunk scene was never me and everyone knew that. I actually hated the taste and smell of alcohol hence why I was still on my first cup and everyone else was on like their third or fourth cup.

If I was drinking I was going to do it on my own terms and I must be going through some shit.  Like when Chelsea gave birth. I liked to do that when I'm alone by myself. I didn't need people seeing me self destruct.

"She is done." He pointed towards Shawna, who was was yelling at the bartender telling her to shake her ass. Shaking my head I could not believe my sister.

There was no doubt Shawna was the wild sister. She gave zero fucks. And when she was intoxicated that just added more to the fuel. She was a whole other person and I usually want no parts.

"That's foul Shani." He teased causing me to wave him off.

"You so fucking disrespectful!" I heard causing both me and Fetty to turn and see some tall Spanish girl standing beside of us.