☆╺ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬

┆𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗙𝗢𝗢𝗟

┆𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗙𝗢𝗢𝗟 . . . ┆

𝐻𝑖! 𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜! 𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑠𝑎𝑦, 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠! 𝐼'𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑙𝑦. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡! 𝐼𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒! 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑤𝑛. 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒. 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑓𝑢𝑙.

♡ 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ♡

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

─ 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘗𝘖𝘝 ─

After yesterday, I got some well deserved rest. I was able to sleep the whole night without waking up. Not even once. I slept like a baby. Now I'm sitting at the long wood table, with the long white cloth that covers the table. I was really the only one there since I'm guessing I woke up early because everyone is still in their dorms or rooms. Whatever you want to call it. So right now I'm reading a romance book I got from the cozy area. It was just about to get interesting, before my quiet reading was rudely interrupted by the voice of an annoying rabbit. I knew exactly who it was so I didn't bother to look up at the person. I just continue reading. Ignoring the person completely. HOPING that he would go away but guessing my luck, my book got snatched out of my hands making me look up at the most annoying rabbit in the universe. But once I did our face were inches away from each other. I could move. It felt like I had no control over my body.

After a few moments went by, I had control over my body again, so I immediately stood up and walked away. My face being a bright shade of pink spread over my cheek's. But lucky I was far enough that the stupid rabbit couldn't see my embarrassment. Why am I even embarrassed?! Ugh I can't anymore. Anyways. I'll go to the cozy area and get my mind off this situation.

─ 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝 ─

As Y/N make's her way towards the cozy area. She catches something in the corner of her E/C eyes. She stops in her tracks, wondering if she should go over and see if she finds anything. . .

" Nah man. I'm not about to do this s**t. " She says before continuing on we're she was previously going to. As she makes her ways to the cozy area. She immediately sit's down into one of the beanbags with a light thud. She let out a soft sigh. Before turning her attention to the bookshelf were she previously got her book from before. She leans back a little just enough for her to reach the book she's eyeing but also enough for her not to fall backwards. Once she has the book in her hands, and she's comfortable. She opens the book. Starting reading. This time she's gunna make sure that nothing. interrupts her reading.

Nothing

As the purple rabbit stands we're, Y/N was sitting before she stormed out

As the purple rabbit stands we're, Y/N was sitting before she stormed out. Still trying to wrap his head around what just happened between the two. He looks at the book in his hand. The book that he snatched from her hands. 𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠. He raises his hand up to his cheeks. Feeling his face and how noticeable warm his face is. But soon he shakes his head, pushing back the feeling of embarrassment or 𝐿𝑢𝑠𝑡. He sees something out the corner of his eyes. He immediately turns his head towards what he saw in the corner of his eyes. Now like
Y/N you would think he would THINK before going to follow whatever he saw. If he saw anything. But sadly. He doesn't think twice and immediately runs towards what he saw. Dropping the book he had in his hand in the process. What a fool. . .

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

{ Very short ik! I'm sorry! It's just I'm working on a new book! And I have to many ideas to add to the book! I'm so excited for all of you to read it once it's done!! Once again I'm soo glad and thankful for all the reader's and the ones the voted! And especially the ones the are following me! This means the whole world to me!!!

♡ 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 ♡

◇ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ ◇

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪