In a prison ⛓️

Few days later you've been heard that agent Hartley was arrested like Nolan and sent him to the same jail. He betrayed everyone by stilling and selling that Cleopatra's egg. That what agents said to you but you honestly can't believe on it. How? All this was really weird...

In this time Hartley just got locked up and...

"You a top or a bottom?" said someone very familiar. Of course it was Nolan.
"Doesn't matter. Prison's gonna decide for us"
"You gotta be sh*tting me!" Hartley was in shock. 
"You're alone? Where's you partner Julia? I thought you go nowhere without her"
Hartley look very seriously too him without answering. Nolan held out his hand and said:
"Put her there Roomy!"
But ex-agent FBI immediately hid his hands in his pockets.
"You're right! You should wash up first. It's okay. You're safe here. Except they find out you're cop and they're gonna kill you..."

Hartley take a deep breath and closed his eyes...

Some time later. They were both sent to a captain that prison.

"Hello boys!"
"Oh my god! Wow! You're the captain? You might benefit from a little career change. I mean, I'm... I don't think runway, but definitely regional catalog work, fliers..."
"She's the Bishop" said Hartley
"No sh*t, dipd*ck!"
"It's so nice to finally meet you, Mr. Booth. Such a thrill to be face-to-face with the second-best art thief in the world."
Nolan just rolled his eyes...
"What are we doing here? What do you want?" asked Hartley
"To have a chat. First of all, agent Hartley please accept my sincerest apologies for the whole mix-up in Rome. Because of me you're here. Funny don't you think?"
Nolan laughed at this...
"Shut up! You deleted my life! And now I'm stuck in a cell with this idiot!" yelled John Hartley.
"Well down to business then. I got a first egg less then 48 hours gonna had a second one, but where's the third egg only mr. Booth knows"
"What?" Asked Hartley
"She's lying. I don't know where the 3 egg is. I swear to God!"

The Bishop showed them a voice message from Nolan: "I know where the 3 egg is. Swear to God!"

"Yes, that is me. Scratch that! That was me. I did say that." agreed Nolan
"But I never told where is it!"

The Bishop said: "Well perhaps a few more days in here will help to change your mind. Bye! Don't miss me too much"

After this Hartley and Nolan decided to work together as a partners to escaped from this Russian prison...