Who of you?

Nolan and Hartley got to the last door where was the second egg and...

"Hands up!" said Julia and pulled a gun on Hartley. "So it's true Hartley? You really work with him?"

"No, no! Jul, I was framed!" replied Hartley.

Julia was trying to finding out the situation, when Das enters through the door.

"Good job, Julia!" said Das and pulled her gun on you.

"Das, what are you doing?" you asked.

"You think I didn't notice how you covered for Hartley or how you danced with Nolan? I know that you work with them." said Das

"No! I was fra..." you tried to explain.

"Framed like Hartley? O wish you could come up with something better" said Das.

"No, after all this time you know how I loyal to my job. I would never..."

"Such a beautiful necklace. Where did get it?" asked Das.

You glanced to Nolan and he's on you.

"Booth gave you right?" asked Das.

"Actually I bought it! And you have no idea what was the price of it" said Nolan and looked at you with a smile.

You glanced angry at him and turned to Das.

"And you believe him? Julia, he's a thief!" said Das very disappointed.

"I know! Yes, I shouldn't take it from him. My fault, but I'm not part of their team, okay. Please, that's truth. Das, I should do to make you believe me?" you asked her.

"If you really loyal to me and your job as you said, then you gonna easily arrest them or I'm gonna arrest you and both of them by myself."
said Das and give you cuffs.

"Oh, come on!" said Nolan.

You took the handcuffs that Das gave you slowly moved to them.
You looked to Nolan he seems very sad. You looked at his hand that you had to cuffed, but... you didn't do it. Instead of it you give the handcuffs straight to Nolan's hands.
After a few seconds Nolan look at you in shock and whisper:
"You love me?"
"I hate you!" you whisper to him.
Then you wink at Hartley, he quickly takes your meaning. He grabbed the gun from Das and threw it to the floor.
While she was raising the gun, Hartley shoved us all in the door with the egg inside.

The Bishop was already there taken the second egg.
"Hello, boys! Oh I see you have a new friend. Will you not present her to me?" asked Bishop with sarcastic tone.

"Agent Julia Hobbs FBI" you introduced yourself.

"Jul, you don't have to keep saying that you're a cop!" said Nolan and rolled his eyes.

"Another ex-cop? How sweet..." said Bishop

"You know what? You got me! Hands up and give me that f*cking egg!" you yelled at her with a gun in your hands.

"God, I like when she's in charge" whispered dreamily Nolan, but Hartley heard him...

"So we're after the egg so give it here like Julia said" replied Hartley.

"You want the egg then take it away" said Bishop and prepare to fight.

A FIGHT STARTED (I won't describe it much,straight to the point)

The second egg was in Bishop hands when the owner of this party and the egg entered to the room with his guards.

"Hi, I'm agent Julia Hobbs from FBI!" start to explain all situation to him.

"I see you really like to show off your title" said Nolan with smirked.

"Shut up! That woman in the red dress trying to steal your egg. Hold her."

But the guards surrounded you three instead of her. The owner of the egg took the egg from the Bishop's hands and kissed her.

Three of you were staring confused and shock.

"Surprise guys! Let me introduce you to my future husband" said Bishop with a smile.

While you, Nolan and Hartley were trying to digest the information you were knocked out with batons.