Untamed Desires 6

Untamed Desires 6

ON THE SIDE IS NORMAL VLAD.

RECAP:

(Ivan's POV)

This was my fault.

I'd pushed him too far. I'm suppose to protect him yet I pushed him into this. His arrival here would not go unnoticed. His energy was rampant in the air, like a mist of spring and power that couldn't be clocked or subdued.

Any range of time from now, there would be a crowd pouring through the front door and there was no say if they would be friends or foes.

"We need to prepare for what's coming Ivan." Alda cut through my train of thoughts as a hand settled on my right shoulder.

"This is all my fault." I grimaced knowing I'd let him down. I'd fûcked up.

"Now isn't the time to start moping in unjustified grief Ivan. He's probably more safe in there now than out here in the open. We need to prepare."

***

UNTAMED DESIRE'S 6

Leona's POV:

I bite down hard on the pillow, currently on my knees with my áss thrusted up into the cool morning air.

Body quivering and mouth open and panting as my left hand clenched the sheets into a fist.

"Ivan...oh god, Vlad!" I gasped out as fingers slipped through my swollen folds and thrust into my soaking wet core. A soft, high gasp escaped, growing into a moan as my body quivers, bolts of lightning running straight down my spine.

"That's right kitten." I envision him purr and I can't distinguish which of the two. Just as long as it was one of them.

Fingers continued to thrust, deeper and deeper. Faster with every knuckle deep thrust that sent me closer to the relief of what would be a mind-blowingly awesome climax.

My knees shaking as dampness trickled down my legs with every thrust.

"Wet..." they breathed out in unison and I quivered moans escaping and more liquid heat coating the fingers that thrust into me.

In and out, one finger then two

So sensitive. So close, oh I was so very close

"Ivan! Oh...yes...Vlad" I gasped moving my hips to meet each thrust as the pace quickened and my eyes rolled back in pleasure. So good! So damn good but not enough. I needed more!

My other hand let go of the sheets moving down between my body and the bed to caress my clît. Instantly my insides clamped down tighter around the fingers, currently filling me up.

I pinched the sensitive bud as my fingers thrust in deeper and bolts of pleasure shot through my nerves as I cried out their names breathlessly.

Oh god.

"Cùm...I'm need, I need to...-"

"Fuçk." a deep baritone inhaled sharply behind me and I instantly froze.

I'd been caught. Oh god. Oh my lord! And not just by anybody. By him. I didn't have to look back because I would recognize that voice every and anywhere. That deep sensuous baritone that never ceased to send shivers racing down my spine. That voice.

And with my position, there wasn't a doubt he could see everything.

What have I done!? Please. Oh please I hope this was just a nightmare. A pleasure laced nightmare.