Untamed Desires 4

Untamed Desires 4

RECAP:

"Leona can we please just talk?" Vlad grabbed my arm gently but effectively holding me.

"No. Ivan will be worried. I'm never late." For some reason his jaw clenched slightly and his eyes darkened.

"Ivan will survive for another five minutes."He hissed hand tightening around my wrist as he stepped closer.

"I really shouldnt-"

"She said she has to go. Let the freak go. Can we stop at my place first? I need to change thanks to one klutz." Coffee girl sneered at me, coming up to tangle a hand around his other arm. Turning back to him, she effectively wraps a hand around his neck bitting on her lip as she winked. "You can even come up for a little fun. Remember how much fun we had last time?" she smirked but her eyes were glaring at me with challenge shimmering in their depths.

The image of her and Vlad together slammed into me. Of him touching her,kissing her, Oh god I feel like I'm going to be sick!

Thats it. That was the max I could take. I yanked my hand from Vlads loosened grip and the moment I'm through the doors, I start running. Wanting to be as far away from those two as possible. Behind I hear Vlad call my name but I'm long gone.

Untamed Desires 4

The moment I'm through the doors, I start running. Wanting to be as far away from those two as possible. I end up making it into class eight minutes late but thankfully we had a speaker and the Professor only shot me a death glare from his desk as I scrambled up the aisle to my usual seat in the back.

I instantly spot Ivan as he flashed a smirk in our our usual seat on the last row back. But the teasing look quickly dies when he sees the pale look on my face.

Moving into my seat, he shifts closer immediately hand settling on my thigh as he leaned forward.

"What's wrong love? Are you ok?" he cubs my cheek turning me to look at him. His delicious unique musk fills my senses with one breath, different from Vlad's but equally tantalizing.

His touch sending electric tingled down my spine and raising goosebumps upon my flesh as I look up into those familiar dark depths.

"Here's a half hour documentary of this specified field and workforce. Lights please." I hear our speaker say somewhere in the back of my mind as the room suddenly goes pitch dark.

For a frightening moment I can't see anything but darkness and not even Ivan who was less than a foot in front of me. Complete darkness surrounded us.

The only image flooding my mind sealing to flash in front of me is of coffee girl pressing her lips against Vlad's lips. Of his carefree expression like shes done it a million times before despite the fact he'd been moments away from kissing me when she interrupted.

It all slams into me again like a truck full of bricks and I'm gasping for air blinking fast as my eyes begin to get accustomed and start adjusting to the dark. Soon I'm clawing in the dark for Ivan's touch wrapping my hards around him.

A chocked sob left me and I barely bit it back before it fully escaped. My hands immediately wrap around Ivan and before I can think or debate the fact we might be in the farthest back seat of a college auditorium, but there was still over sixty students in here.

Before I can think more of Vlad and that girl pressed against him and how breathtakingly beautiful they looked as a couple. Two beautiful people instead of me and my klutzy big butt that knocks down everything in its path.

Before the old, cruel but not forgotten nickname I'd been called back in high school prior to my massive weight loss comes crashing back and drowning me in depression.