first day on the job!

word count:675

    Monday,(11:00am) August 21st

   It's time to get to work!! You get your uniform on and get ready for the day.

You hop in your car and pull up to the pizzeria. You think to yourself how exciting this job is going to be and how your day might play out.

You then remember that William is going to be teaching you today, "even though he's hot, I don't wanna deal with his rude ass today." You roll your eyes as you step out of your car and into the restaurant.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

  You go to William's office to tell him you're here as you hear yelling coming from inside his office.

"I told you we needed that shipment delivered today! Where low on prizes and 5 of the arcade machines are broken!! no, I don't care if you're behind schedule. Get those shipped over here by the days end!"

You open the door and see William sitting at his desk engulfed in paperwork! Knock knock~ 

"Afton I'm here for my shift you said you'd be the one helping me out?"
William looks up from his desk.

He looks so tired and annoyed. "Oh yea, I forgot about you.im busy, but what you can do is go to the kitchen, and they'll tell you what to do."

    You head over to the kitchen just as he said to, and you see the employee you saw on Friday.

"hey Mr. Afton told me you'd help me out today"

you notice his name tag
"Gabe, right?"

Gabe then said "yea. that's the name! i can help you out! all you got to do is deliver the orders to the costumers and retrieve there orders and bring them to me!"

"oh! so its just a basic waitresses job? that's easy enough!" 

(2:47)

  as your cleaning up a drink that some random kid spilled you see William huffing and puffin outside.

"hey Gabe! I'm gonna take my lunch break now."

"sure! 40mins then tell me when you get back" he says from behind the kitchen.

I wonder what's wrong with him? I'm going to go ask.

 "Hey boss, why are you out here looking like some crazy person?"

 William places his hand on his forehead "I'm not in the mood right now Y/N" 

you step closer to where he is, "I could be spending my lunch break actually eating but no, I'm out here asking what's wrong." he rolls his eyes.

 "the delivery truck for the new shipment of parts and prizes was supposed to be here this morning and yet its not here! I need that shipment done now, there is to much on my plate at the moment!"

"that sound annoying, I don't know how your keeping it together this good!" you say sarcastically

he giggles a bit to himself but then quickly stops.

"I'm glad Gabe helped you out, if I was stuck with it I would have really gone of the edge!" 

"well good thing he did!! because you might have fired me if you did"

  you both just wait there a bit more and sure enough the shipment comes. you feel relived by that conversation with him, you feel like you made him let down his Gard a bit and  got closer to him. cant wait to get to know him more you think as he walks towards the truck.

you look at the time-ok lunch is over now, I didn't get to eat though. ehh I'm fine. you head back into the restaurant and tell Gabe that you back from break. you finish up your shift and clock out, as you walk by Williams office you hear muffled talking but decide to just grab your stuff and get home.

---NOTES---

( i know that the chapters are short but its because i have so many ideas and each chapter will be focused on that one thing!)(when i have time ill re-read some older chapters and make edits to improve the writing!)

NEXT CHAPTER(FRIENDS?) MIGHT COME TOMMOROW

summery: will be about Y/N and William getting closer--- (there will be a William POV in this one🤫)