Seeing red

''Sam how many exits do we have in this warehouse? And how many rooms?'' Freen asked in ten minutes they would finally arrived at the location.

''We have three exits on in the entrance and two backdoors, one behind the building and one who have direct access to underground parking it's on the left I just send you the print of the building.'' She responds almost immediately, aware that they didn't have time to lose.

Engfa and charlotte listen carefully and started almost immediately forming a plan with the prints sam just sends if they planned everything carefully, everything would go without a itch but freen has the final say in the end.

''How many men?'' She asked curtly, the more info they, the more prepared they would be.

''Approximately twenty, but a saw some civilians too, I think they're client they're with the girls.'' She said a little uneasy with what she was seeing.

''Ok thanks sam, did you see where becky is?'' That was the most important information for her, the only thing her mind, her final goal.

'' Yeah, but she's not alone, she is with someone, she is in the room who are in the middle you have to passed fives rooms before arriving to her, entering by the back door it's the more safe way to reaches her rapidly.''

She has to wait fives minutes before finally barging in this place.

Becky looked at the man chuckling, he was not really smart if he thinks she would do anything she started forming a plan in her head.

''You're gonna make me pay, I love to see that.'' She provoked the man, furious that the girl didn't take him seriously he approached her once again, but before he can even touch she kicked him in the groin smirking when the man groaned kneeling before her holding his jewels in his hands.

''You're really stupid, if you tied someone you better attached their foot too. See it's where your place is kneeling before me.'' She taunts him.

''What? Aren't you supposedly to make me pay?'' She laughed in his face. He stand once again groaning, she knows what she was doing was risky but in the end she hoped that it buy her some times before freen comes to her.

''You little bitch...'' but before he can finish his sentences his accomplice came to the room.

''Eh, man what are you doing are you crazy? You know what's the order of the boss! Do you you want to die? We're supposed to leave alone for now.'' He exclaimed furious that the man dare to disobeyed him. He pushed the man away from becky who just smirked at the scene, she decided to play a little with them.

''Sir please help he tried to touch me, he wanted to rape me. Help me please.'' She faked crying while pleading, it was better that she was expecting the man clearly feared his boss and she would take that in her advantage, the junkie looked at her in disbelief, while the other looked at him with fury in his eyes.

''Man what's you problem, have you lost your mind, I give the order here don't forget that. You do not touch her.'' He pushed the man once again, he started to get angry he didn't wanted to die because of a stupid junkie.

''Dude push me once again I will break your face. I will do whatever I want, who gonna stop me? You?'' The latter didn't listen to him and pushed once again while the high man laughed at him. The junkie stand up once again, punched the other guy in the face, becky smirked at the display before her she knew they fall face first in her trap the two guys started to fighting each other it will be buy her some times until freen comes to rescue her.