4. friends

Amelia's pov

It's been two weeks since I've been back from suspension and i'm back at school. The past two weeks Ashton, Calum and I became really close. "Hey honey." I hear Ashton say as I walk up to him and Calum. I smile and hug him. "You sure you ready to do this?" He whispered in my ear, and I nodded. He then kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand. "Oh my god, look." I heard someone whispered. "Look at who she's with." Someone else whispered. Ashton and I came up with a plan to pretend like we're dating to mess with everyone because while we were drunk thought it'd be funny. I just didn't expect this much attention in all honesty.

Ashton, Calum and I walked to my locker and I grabbed my books for my class. Calum split to go to his class and Ashton walked me to mine. "I'll see you after class my love." He said kissing me on my forehead. "Okay see you then Ash." I smiled putting my hand on his chest. I walked to my seat and ignored everyone as they kept whispering about me. Although I hated being seen it was like the people cherished the ground I walked on. people kept talking about how I can 'obviously get any guy I wanted' or that I'm 'bold for showing my relationship with Ashton.' I didn't care too much and just focused on my school work. "You know he's probably just trying to get in her pants." Luke said loud enough to catch my attention which caused me to laugh.

The bell rang and I grabbed all of my belongings and started to walk out of the class. I seen Ashton waiting outside of the class and smiled. "Hey babe." I said then gave him a kiss on the cheek. We walked to his locker then mine and then he walked with me hand in hand to our english class.

"Alright class, today we will be getting into pairs of two and working on breaking down the paragraphs in chapter one, with the person to your right. I looked at Ashton and smiled. We listened to the instructions that the teacher gave us and started working on our work. "Hey, would you wanna hangout tonight at mine?" I whispered to Ashton and he nodded.

We continued the school day like that. Meeting up after class walking with each other hand in hand, walking to class, playful flirting and a whole lot of stairs from students. We were currently in our free period working on some homework and talking in the library.

I noticed a lot of people were staring at us whispering and I started getting self conscious. "Hey, what's going on in that head of yours?" He asked causing me to look up at him. "I don't like all this attention honestly, and I want to keep doing this because I don't want anyone to know the truth. But honestly I'm feeling a bit self conscious." I whispered so quietly I wasn't sure he even heard me. "Hey, look at me." He whispered. "You are so beautiful and I hope you know that. Who cares what people have to say about us." He said pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear, causing butterflies in my stomach. I looked him in the eyes and smiled. I know I'm safe around Ashton.

Last period ends and we head to our lockers and put our school work up and head out to the parking lot. Ashton and I parked next to each other. He leaned against his car and grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him into a hug. He held my face in his hands and leaned down to kiss the side of my mouth. "I'm gonna go home and shower and meet you at yours in about hour maybe okay." He said with his arms wrapped around my waist as my hands were around his neck. "Okay, just text me when you're on the way my love." I said moving my hands to his chest. He grabbed one of my hands and spun me around, causing me to laugh. We let go of each other and got into our cars.

I get to my house after 10 minutes and sigh. I lay down on my bed and laughed to myself. I got up and grabbed my backpack and got my homework out and started working on it. I felt my phone buzz and I looked at it.

Ash:
  Hey Amelia, I'm on my way I'm getting food though do you want anything from McDonald's?

Amelia:
  Okay and yes pleasee, can you get me a 10 piece combo with sweet and sour sauce and a fruit punch.

Ash:
Anything for you princess.

I put my phone down and continued my homework. About 20 minutes later I hear my doorbell ring and I run downstairs and meet him at the door. "Hey Ash!" I smiled grabbing the drinks from him. "Hey, whatcha been up too?" He asked following to the table. "I've just been working on my homework, great timing by the way I just finished." I smiled. "Well that's good, so after this you wanna watch a movie?" He asked causing me to nod my head since I was in the middle of eating my fries. We are in a comfortable silence and just enjoyed each other's company. We through our trash away and headed upstairs to my room. He sat down on my bed as I start to put away my books. "You know my mum keeps asking when your going to come over again." He says. "I'm sure I can discuss that with father, maybe this time we can host." I replied turning around smiling. We laid down and put a random movie on and just started talking about any and everything.

That's something that I liked about Ashton and I'd friendship, we could talk for hours and never run out of things to talk about. I'm glad that I fought Kelsey that day because I got two friendships out of that fight. "Amelia are you home?" My father called. "Yes I'm in my room with Ashton." I yelled back. "Can you come down here for a second." He called back. Ashton and I walked down the stairs. "Hey Mr. Jackson." He said greeting my father. "Hey Ashton how are you and your family doing?" My father asked. "We're doing good, mum wants to set up another dinner with you guys." He replied and I smiled. "I was thinking maybe we could host this time father." I smiled. "That sound like a great idea Amelia!" Father said. "Why don't you see if your mother would be able to come over tonight for dinner Ashton." My father suggested. "Amelia would you mind going to the store for stuff to make a homemade pizza?" Father asked. "Yes sir, Ashton and I will get the stuff." I smiled.

              Ashton's pov

Ashton:
Hey mum, Mr.Jackson wants to know if you would be able to come over tonight for dinner. Amelia and I were going to make homemade pizzas.

Mum:
Of course dear, what time?

Ashton:
  We'll have the pizzas done around 6:30

Mum:
Okay we'll be there, I love you.

Ashton:
I love you too.

Amelia and I headed towards the front door grabbing our shoes and heading to my car. I started the car and headed to the store. "Awe Ash look at them!" Amelia said. I looked towards the direction she was looking in and seen a older couple and they were laughing and something. "Who knows that could be us in a few years." She smiled fondly. I looked down at her and smiled. We were walking around the grocery store and I had my arm around her. "Maybe, only time will tell." I laughed and kissed her on the forehead. She had the most contagious smile.