ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Y/n's POV

    Gray oversized hoodie covering delicate body of the woman fell off of her left shoulder a bit and revealed black bra underneath it. Legs slightly uncovered as she was wearing only high boots on huge platform and hair tied up in a high ponytail almost touching her butt. My eyes were glued on her since she had entered the room, scanning every motion, facial expression and smile, blink..

And then suddenly those big dark eyes landed on me. I pursed my lips together, not moving my body at all. Her stare paralyzed all my senses.

Everything around me seemed to slow down and I couldn't do anything but to stare back. Something was different. The gut inside me felt and knew about something that I couldn't figure out. Like if she was so close with me, yet too far.

Her eyes pierced me through here and there as she was speaking with Tommy. That made me look away and grab my phone to pretend I'm actually not in the room with them. The urge to leave right now was getting stronger every second that had passed.

"Hey, it's so nice to meet you for the very first time!" I heard silvery voice ring from my one ear to another which made my head lift up and meet my own eyes with hers.

Wide smile played on her plump pink lips that I looked at for a second, then back into her eyes. How did I not notice her approaching me? "Hi." I replied, not returning any smiles back. She did not seem to be bothered by that and showed her hand in formal gesture.

"I'm Ariana. I've heard a lot about you, player." The last word dug right into my brain. The way she called me. The way she stared at me. It was all too overwhelming.

Trying to ignore it, I shook hands with the popstar and immediately stood up from my chair. I better get going now. I have to go back to see Figaro anyway.

Her face showed signs of confusion as her smile dropped and those big eyes shifted up at me. I knew she was tiny, but this much?

"Where are you going?" Tommy asked and I turned my head to face him. "I have a practice session," I paused, "..for Game Changers."

He just nodded with a quiet hum, while Ariana squealed excitedly. "Do you have a ride? Where is your place? My driver can take you there!" She rambled, making my head hurt, "..or wait! I could take you home - if you want."

She quickly added in a much quieter tone, placing her hands on my shoulders. I managed to only stare at her with confusion written all over my face.

This was too much already. Never in my life would I think she is like that, as my expectations were different. I imagined her as a chill grown woman, but the opposite seems to be the truth.

Grabbing my stuff, I shook my head and stepped back, making her arms drop. "I'll be fine..uh.. yeah.." Awkwardness must have radiated from me to the whole room.

"Oh, okay.. See you soon then!"

"Buh-bye, Y/n."

I forced a smile on my lips as I looked at them both before shutting the huge double door behind me and vanishing in the dark of the hallway.

Rolling my eyes and exhaling in relief, I approached the staircase and rushed to the first floor. Using an elevator might cause me some more trouble, such as bumping into someone, so stairs are the best option at this situation.

The main hallway on the first floor was now illuminated and before I left the building I noticed a huge sign on a silvery plate. "..Republic?" I whispered for myself and frowned my eyebrows, still scanning the huge text.

My jaw dropped at the sudden realization. I was in the Republic Records headquarters. This was very odd though. No receptionist, bodyguards, famous artists. Simply no people at all. And as I was looking around, I barely noticed any security cameras.