𝑺𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝟐𝟐

No proofread.

Hiranandani Hospital, Mumbai.

Lavanya stood in one of the private rooms staring at Mohan who had an oxygen mask on and unconscious in disgust.

"I can't believe my bad luck

"I can't believe my bad luck....... Because of you all my money is almost gone....... But thanks to your illness, I can finally meet your family and rub it in their face about how you chose me over them and also play the good and loving girlfriend to you." lavanya whispered with a sinister look on her face as she stroked Mohan's hair and kissed his forehead. "Wish me good luck...... Delhi, here I come. "

Lavanya walked out with a smirk on her face leaving Mohan behind.

A few minutes later, a doctor entered the ward and shook Mohan who abruptly opened his eyes.

"Lavanya is gone. " She reported and Mohan stood up and removed the oxygen mask, took off his hospital clothing as the doctor gave him a blue Lacoste to wear.

"Mohan I don't agree to what you are doing

"Mohan I don't agree to what you are doing...... You have to tell your mother the truth..... She loves you and so does your sisters judging from what you told me about them..... Lavanya is going to Delhi and could be a danger to them especially Khushiji. "

Mohan shook his head as he stood up and held the doctor's hand.

"I can't tell them until am sure Lavanya doesn't have any money to help her hurt my family and I have succeeded in doing that thanks to you. " Mohan smiled looking grateful to his friend Nandini but the smile on his face faltered and was replaced by a look of concern."Nandini am scared Lavanya might sue the hospital if the truth comes out. "

Nandini smiled shaking her head as she cupped his face in her hands.

"You know Papa loves me more than anything and he agreed to help us........ We have our legal team cover any lose ends that Lavanya might use against us and I and my family will forever be indebted to you for saving my life during our time in high school....... Maa just pass away six months before that accident where you saved me........ Papa would have been dead by now if you hadn't saved me that day and that's why he doesn't care about putting his life achievement in the form of this hospital at risk just for you...... So what are you going to do now. "