Chapter 11

NEXT DAY

BORGY'S POV

It's early in the morning and I checked my phone. Godddd, trending ngayon ang aming pamilya sa lahat ng online platforms. Especially El, because she hasn't been with us publicly for almost a year. Unlike the 2 Marias they were sometimes expose, lalo na nung campaign ni mom palagi silang sumasama kaya kilala sila ng mga tao.
I went downstairs where we are going to eat breakfast.

"Guys nakita nyo mga trending headlines ngayon?" Bungad ko sa aking family na nakaupo sa dining area.

"Yup, El's face is everywhere." Vinny says and smirk.

"Seems like ur face changed a bit, they can't even recognize u as dad's daughter." Sinabi naman ni Sandro.

"But atleast they know u as the UKs genius girl of Worth School." Sabi naman ni Luis.

El seems a little bit uncomfortable, so we stopped teasing her.

JULES POV

I'm scrolling through the internet and saw people's comments to El. They praise her for her unique beauty, and of course how smart she is. Hindi ko maipagkakaila na I'm quite jealous of her, noon pa. I love her pero I can't stop myself from being jealous of her. She's the perfect one in our family, she has everything that I wish I had. From tito Bong as his father, her beauty, intelligence and talents. She almost have everything.

We were about to eat breakfast, since everyone is here na when mom speak up.

"Ano tong trending headline? GENIUS GIRL OF UK; A MARCOS?" Bungad ni mom.

"Kaya nga, mukang ur famous in UK huh. Pero not as a marcos." Sabi naman ni tito Greggy.

El sigh and said "Last names are not usually stated when doing announcement or what tito."

"Sabagay ganun din naman sa states" He replied. Then we continued eating.

"Anyways anong gagawin natin ngayong araw?" Tanong naman ni tito Bong.

"Um tito, we decided na mag susurfing, volleyball, and swimming nalang po muna tayo ngayon and mag ihaw sa cottage." Kuya Borgy answered.

Sorry po ngayon lang ulit naka update.