Context.

"" means talking. •narrotor
() sound.
**action
!!Phone texting
--typing
''thinking
//authors note
Tw
R+pe
Sexual assault
Child abuse
Bullying
Profanity
kidnapping
Eating Disorder
Self harm
Suicide attempts
Mind breaking
Torture

Bakugo POV
*The rain fell down his face, as he let out a soft cough* "Stupid old hag.. thinks she knows everything.. this was supposed to be a fun camping trip. how the hell did this end up with her kicking me out of our fucking cabin and Into the woods..? *he suddenly stopped in his tracks when he saw money laying on the ground. He bent down to get that money and that's when it happened* (SNATCH) "UGH! WHAT THE FUCK! WHOS THERE". *He was setting off explosions left and right, while panicking. suddenly he felt a needle being injected into his body... "ARGH," he let out a loud scream and and explosion, before it all went black...

Nobody's POV.

•Bakugo woke up, chained to the ground by his feet..  the chains were wrapped around his ankle and chained in the ground. He was confused on where he was, And slowly started panicking. He then realized that his panicking isn't going to help.. He took a deep breath and looked around at his surroundings. There was a dusty mattress.. The room was dimly lit by a small candle behind him. There was a box by the mattress, filled with disgusting toys. His 14 year old mind knew what was happening. He was getting dizzy and felt like he was going to throw up, but he couldn't. Nothing came out. He took another deep breath and started wiggling someone parts of his body, to make sure he was fully awake and not harmed. He sighed in relief and tryed to use his quirk to break the chains, it didn't work. silence filled the air and that's when he really started panicking. He started to try and break the chains apart with his bear hands... It didn't work but he kept trying, The only sound you could hear was his grunts and chain rattling. He slowly gave up trying to break it, and brought his knees up to his chest. He was brainstorming ideas on how to get out. Suddenly the door slammed open. He looked up to see a old guy.. His eyes were bright orange and his hair was a disgusting green color. He had some burn marks on his body, probably from the explosions bakugo set off..The man introduced himself... "hi.. I'm Jacob.. Your probably confused on where you are know... Don't worry.. You'll be fine. Just learn not to resist.. You'll end up liking it.. ". Jacob skilled creepily, And bakugo knew what it meant. The box.. Jacobs words.. For once in his life he was scared... Scared out of his mind...
The next thing that happened over that week was horrible.. At that point if bakugo was a girl be would've been pregnant.. Bakugo was beat senseless. Tied to a chair while getting beat with a bat...  He was raped. Sexually assaulted, cut.. Burned. The only thing that kept him going was the words flickering in the back of his mind..
'There coming to get me.. '. It was constantly played on loop. When he would look around he would see his dad hugging him. He would hug back.. But it wasn't real. His mind was slowly breaking..
On the 8th day bakugo, was tired. So tired of waiting and waiting. Jacob emerged from the shadows and looked at bakugo and handed him a plate of dog food. Bakugo took it, but Lord he felt enraged from everything.... And as Jacob walked away. Bakugo slowly got up and smashed the plate in Jacobs head. He kept beating the plate into Jacobs head untill the floor was covered in a pool of blood and plate shards were stuck in Jacobs head and Jacobs breathing stopped. He ripped a plate shard out and started breaking his chains while laughing. He was slowly breaking down. Tears were falling down hi face and her finally got free. He ran out of the room.. Just to see a regular house.  He ran out of the front door, to see woods. Lots and lots of woods. Despite bakugos injurys bakugo set off explosions i and started exploding his way to the nearest city.. When he finally got there he looked at the sign.. He was a city away from his.. Surprisingly the city was packed in photos of bakugos missing photos . There was even billboards and signs. He looked around for a police station. He couldn't find one just yet, so he kept walking and walking till he found one. He walked inside the police station and frantically explained to them, the officers were shocked, they dial a few numbers, the ambulance and his parents. next thing, you know, he's in the hospital in his city, and his parents are crying next to him, a few officers are asking him what happened, he felt extremely weak..He felt useless. So he left out a few details. He just told them that the guy beat him up and he explained to them that he killed the guy. Everyone was shocked,but they couldn't hold it against him though, because it was self defense. Next thing, you know, the case was covered up by his parents and he got into UA. The kidnapping happened by the LOV. And he's just living his life the best he could, but something was missing. He..Started taking out his pain on himself, he thought he was too strong to get therapy and that it was for weaklings..
What happens when the others figure it out?•

Authors note /Thanks for reading my book and this will be a Todobaku. If you don't like the ship, feel free to replace the todo, with anyones else's name I guess. Word count is 983 words.