Part 7

Grian's POV:

"Hels why hasn't he woken up yet"

"I don't know,it should have only been an hour,not 3!"

"This is probably your fault! You must've gotten something wrong"

"Ex,let's not fight,Xisuma is coming in 4 hours"

Why is the world so blurry? Who are those people? Where am I? I tried to speak but all that came out was a small mumble. The 2 voices stopped,and the 2 blurs looked at me.

"Did he just-"

"Yes Hels, hello red boy"

"Wh-where am I? Wh-who are you?" I managed to stammer out,still a little light headed.One of the weird red people chuckled sinisterly.

"Who we are is not important,it's what we're gonna do if your precious admin doesn't pay our price that's of importance right now."

The other weird Emo looking guy turned to the red knight. "Hels stop being weird." He scolded, then turned to me. "I'm Ex and he's Hels,what's your name?"

"Grian"

"Grain?"

"No,Grian"

"Sooo...Grain?"

"Grian xelqua Dreamslayer!"

"Grain zeykwa Dweanswayer?"

"Forget it"I scoffed,then remembered what the red kn-hels had said before. 

"Wait,what are you gonna do if he doesn't pay the price? And what's the price?"

"We are forcing him to give us...

TO BE CONTINUED!

Yes I know I put out this part already but I changed it because I hated the ending. I was a lil sleep deprived and I don't think I was thinking.