Chapter eight: The kiss

~3rd~

Mike agreed to stay at Jeremy's house making the brunette smile brightly. The two exited the car and Jeremy lead mike into his house which was full with a lot of anime things. Jeremy set the mask on a dresser and turned to mike. "I have a guest room upstairs if you'd like to stay there" Jeremy said heading for the steps. Mike followed not saying a word. When he entered the spare room he smiled softly. "Thanks Jere" he said flopping down on the bed. "I'll go cook us some dinner" Jeremy left a slight blush on his face from the nickname and Mike thanked him and stared up at the ceiling. Mike as they hung out and talked felt both happy but also saddened.

Jeremy and mike were currently on the couch watching some Anime. Jeremy and him talked getting to know each other more. Jeremy saw Mike wasn't as he thought during the work shift but only because he was angry at the animatronics he kept distance not wanting anyone else to get hurt. Mike also realised something. Jeremy was more like Rickey than he thought. His eyes were always soft and bright, his skin soft and pale looking, his hair always messy, and one of the brightest smiles. Mike didn't know what was happening to him but he leaned in closer and closer before he placed his lips on Jeremy's making the boy drop the remote and his drink on the floor. When Mike regained his senses he pulled back and turned away. "Jeremy I'm sorry I ju-i don't know what came over me" Mike said.