Chapter six: the final hour

~3rd~

Mike watched the vents Jeremy keeping the cameras in check. "M-Mike see I told you th-they're nice an-animatronics what were you so worried about." Jeremy said. "Trust me Jeremy....they're not what they seem to be" Mike replied. He knew these things better than anyone. He came here as a kid, his buddy worked the nightshift and died here, now he works here. "W-why? How do you kn-know they're hor-horrible?" Jeremy questioned looking at Mike. Mike turned his cold stare to him.

"Because...I've seen first hand what happens if they catch you without the mask on" he said looking before looking at the vent. After a while Mike checked the vent Toy bonnie was coming. He put on the Freddy head and Jeremy put on the golden fox mask. Bonnie looked at the two smiling. "Have you two seen the night guards? We just realized there were two this time! Of course they never where their costumes so we were wondering if you saw them?"

Mike and Jeremy shook their heads and a running sound reached their ears. Toy bonnie looked at the hall and blinked. "Oh finally Foxy! You're here!" Mike and Jeremy were worried. Foxy wasn't tricked by the masks. The running got faster. "NIGHT GUARDS IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASSES!" Foxy yelled jumping at them. The time of six chimed and the animatronics blinked and got up and returned to their spots. Mike sighed relived and Jeremy blinked. "Jeremy keep the gold mask bring it with you" Mike said. "Also I'll give you a ride home."