chapter 2

I arrived at school at seven fifteen , I still had thirty minutes until school started so I decided to go to the library and read for thirty minutes. When I got to the library Mrs. Linsey greated me at the door. "Good morning Mrs. Linsey." "Good morning rilley". After I said good morning to her I walked in and sat at one of the tables and started to read. I was reading Romeo and Juliet because I had to do a paper on it for my summer reading list and it was due next week so I decided to go a head and start reading it. When I got to chapter five the bell rang to go to first period. I started walking down the hall to first period when I heard I boy scream " please let me go" . I walked towards the boy voice and I sall a bigger , older boy about to hit the younger boy. So I decided to step in. " hey leave him a lone " I said and the older boy just looked at me and said " if I don't what are u going to do about it" . I walked towards him and said " if you don't I am going to kick you in the balls and twist your arm until it breaks in half " . After I said that he let the boy go and said " this isn't the last time you see me " and he just walked away. After he walked away I said " are u okay " and the boy said " yes I'm fine and thank u for saving me back there . " no problem" I said then I walked to first period thinking why did the older boy want to hit him?