chapter 5

Woah Woah Woah, how can I be an FBI agent? Niall said I know it's a lot to take in but once you understand and comprehend that you Riley we're an FBI agent, you will better understand why you are here. I looked around the room in confusion. I then asked are those my children? I asked looking at a picture of us at the beach. Niall said yes, the girl is temperance and the boy is Dennis . I stared at the picture and began to wonder what happend to all of my old memories? Naill looked at me and said what's wrong? I glanced at him and said what happens to my old memories? He looked at his feet and said come you better sit down. I just stared at him and then followed him to the couch were me and him sat talking about why I lost my memories. Look said Naill, you were in a terrible car accsident one day while following a fugitive that stole a car. When you we're driving a truck slammed in to the side of the car and flipped it. When they found the car you had teribal brain damage to you long term memory. The doctors said it would get better over time but you just lost it. One time when me and the kids went to visit you, you had a terable meltdown and forgot who we were . The doctors said it was best if we stay away from you until you got better. So after you we're dismisses from the hospital you ran and moved to California and we never sall you again till now. I stared to cry I didn't know what to say. Then it all came back. My memories and my kids, I Riley am maried to Niall and I am an FBI agent!!!!!!