4

Elevens head was spinning.

She couldn't get that shit out of her mind.

She groaned, and dragged herself out of bed.

She quickly threw on a overall dress and a long sleeve shirt under, and paired with her doc martens.

She grabbed her backpack, and her brush and flew down the stairs.

Will was waiting at the door, and his eyes lit up when he saw her.

"Great! Lets go." Will said, before getting in the back seat of the car.

Max slowly approached the front porch.

Her long red hair was in braids, and her almond colored eyes glistened in the sun.

"Hey, come on eleven." Max said, taking eleven out of her trance.

"Okay, sorry." Eleven said, getting in the car sitting next to will.

Will was looking alot better then he did the previous day, maybe something happened?

"What happened to you yesterday?" Asked eleven, eyeing will.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Will asked, confused as hell.

"You looked like you were high honestly.. were you?" Eleven whispered, and will instantly got upset.

"No! What!? Why would you think that?? I was just working on my project all night yesterday and didn't get a lot of sleep." Will said, now speaking normally.

"Ooh, I thought you were high." Max shrugged, leaning forward so she could see will.

"That's what I thought!" Eleven laughed, and max started laughing too.

Will, wasn't that amused, as he sat crossed arm staring at the girls with a blank face.

"You love us." Max said, patting wills head.

As max reached over, she lightly touched skin with eleven.

Elevens heart started to flutter, and max and will continued to talk.

Soon they approached the school, and eleven flew out of the car.

She was not going to let this 'lesbian' non sense fill her brain.

she liked Mike, no she loved him.

And she was gonna tell him that today.

She speeded through the halls, approaching mikes locker.

But someone had beat her to it.

Angela.

She gritted her teeth, as Angela giggled with Mike.

she took a deep breath, before putting on a sweet smile and walking up to Mike.

"Hey Mike!" She said, grabbing onto his arm.

"Oh hey babe." Mike said, lifting her chin slightly and giving her a sweet kiss.

"I'm gonna try out for the cheerleading team!" Eleven blurted.

"Oh that's great, you can cheer for us-" mike said, but Angela cut him off.

"Oh, we are almost full, and I don't know if it would be a good fit for you." Angela said, throwing on one of those fake smiles.

"But your having tryouts Right?" Mike asked, wrapping his arm around elevens waist.

"I mean yeah but-" Angela started, but Mike cut her off like she had done to him.

"Great, she'll try out." Mike grinned.

"Okay, whatever." Angela rolled her eyes, walking away.

"I can't wait to see you rooting for me when I'm playing." Mike winked, kissing her.

"What? What do you mean?" She asked, confused on what he meant.

"Well, I made the football team!" Mike excitedly said, his eyes glistening.

"Oh that's great, I'm so proud of you!" Eleven said, kissing Mike.

Max watched from a distance.

She definitely knew it was creepy, but she didn't care.

In the car, eleven had avoided eye contact, and talked to her very little.

And eleven rushed to see Mike, kissing him more then normal.

"Hey, you know this is kinda creepy right?" Lucas said, sneaking up behind her.

She flinched, before playfully hitting him. "It's not! I have my reasons."

"And what are those reasons?" Lucas asked, crossing his arms and rasing an eye brow.

"Well, eleven has been acting really weird ever since I told her about.. lesbians." She said, in a very low tone.

Lucas raised both of his eyebrows in shock, and blinked a few times. "You did what?"

"Well she asked! And what was I gonna do, lie?" Max exclaimed.

"Uh yeah. She doesn't need to know about that stuff. Itall just confused her more." Lucas said.

"Well she was confused on why people were yelling a girl for being,,, you know. So I just told her, it's not a crime. She obviously likes Mike." Max shrugged.

"Or you got her questioning herself, and she's just tryna go to Mike to get her mind off all of this." Lucas suggested.

"Ugh, she's not. Trust me." Max said, but she didn't sound to sure herself.

Mike kissed eleven good bye, and walked off, leaving eleven alone.

Max sighed, before walking up to eleven.

"Hey, what are you doing after school?" Max asked.

"Oh!" Eleven looked shocked, which didn't seem like her. "I'm going to cheerleading tryouts. I'm gonna try to be a cheerleader so I can cheer for Mike!" She said.

Okay, something was definitely up.

"You what!?!?" Max screamed, leaving the whole hall silent.

——————-
Sorry that this chapter is so shitty and rushed, but I promise Elmax WILL START SOON!
Hope your enjoying this story 🫶

Words: 839
-nova