14

Hey guys, this will probably be a summary of the story (since I've run of ideas) and I just wanna wrap it up. This might be a long one, so strap up! Enjoy!!

—————-
It's been a few months since the accident. Will was mostly okay, his head was okay and everything seemed okay.
Well, besides his relationship with Mike.

Wills jaw clenched as he held his phone. He looked at mikes contact. They haven't texted in a few days. The last thing they texted was just something about school, that's it.

Will groaned, shoving his head in a pillow. He didn't know if he should go to mikes house, and talk. It was pouring rain.

The smell of the rain reminded will of when they first kissed on mikes porch. He wondered if Mike even remembered.

Will stood up, and pulled on his shoes. He shuffled down the stairs, and threw on his coat before stepping outside.

The rain instantly drenched him, but the smell of the wet grass filled his nose.

It was spring, the regular time for rain to be showering like this. He looked at his neighbors yard, who's flowers were getting trenched in the cold spring rain.

Will sighed, as he walked over to his bike. It was misty, but mid afternoon. It looked like dawn.

Will rode down the street, by the time he reached mikes house the bottom of his jeans were soaked.
The sound of his jeans hit the sidewalk loudly, as he embarrassingly walked up the porch.

He knocked on the door, praying to god Mike would answer.

The door opened, revealing a tired Mike. His hair was messy, but it was longer now. It looked like he had skipped cut day, but it didn't look bad. Will thought it was cute.

Mike rubbed his eye, before realizing who was at the door.

"What are you doing here?" Mike asked, closing the door behind him as he stepped out to join will.

"We need to talk."

————-
Eleven had her speaker all the way up, as her and max were sitting on her bed.

The two Had found Joyce's playboy magazines, and were looking through them.

"Oh my god, he's so hot!" Max said, her face turning a bright red.

Eleven smiled, as she saw the redhead blushing red. She felt her own cheeks getting hot, and she frowned slightly.

Max noticed. She put the magazine down and looked at eleven.

"What's on your mind." Max asked, fully putting her attention to eleven.

"Why did you and Lucas break up? You seemed to really like him and he really liked you too."

Max was silent for a moment. Not like she was upset at eleven for asking that question, more like she was thinking about the question.

"We just.... We don't fit together."
Max said, slightly hesitant.

"You guys were made for eachother, what are you talking about?" Eleven said, genuinely confused.