Chapter 5

"Hina... What the hell?!" Natasha shouted as the pink haired girl pulled Takemichi away from the scene. "I'm trying to protect Takemichi. You wouldn't understand Natasha." Hina replied. As Natasha went to reply, she witnessed Draken grab Hina's wrist. "Hey, you got a death wish? You think you can slap him and then just peace on out? Who the hell do you think you are?" Sighing to herself, Natasha took a step forward and placed a hand on Draken's chest, or what she could reach of it. "Draken I'm sure she didn't mean it. I'll talk to her and-" Hina immediately cut Natasha off by speaking while she trembled.

"No. I meant it Natasha. And who exactly do you think you are? You just waltz into a school you don't even go to and try to take two of my friends out by force? That's not the kind of thing friends do. Takemichi's been coming home beat up all the time lately and Natasha...I don't even wanna think about what's happened to her, and if it's happening because of you two, I'll put a stop to it!" Natasha moved away from Draken to look at her friend. Hina initially said she was there to protect Takemichi but in reality, she wanted to protect her too. At that moment, Natasha realized Hina was a true friend she'd never want to give up.

"Get your hand off of her." Once she heard Takemichi's voice and saw him grab Draken's shoulder, she resisted the urge to groan knowing this could end in two ways, Draken hits him, he gets knocked out or Draken hits him and he keeps hitting him even when he's knocked out. Either way, Natasha knew that Takemichi was going to end up knocked out on the floor either way. "Look Takemichi, don't do anything stupid..." Yet once again, she was ignored and Takemichci started ranting about things Natasha didn't get until Mikey turned to the 4 of them to reply. "Awww and here I thought you and I were going to end up being great friends. Instead, you've decided to die."

Natasha felt her heart drop as she watched Mikey walk up to them and ignored Takemichi's passionate words about him not hurting Hinata. Reeling back his fist, Mikey simply replied that he would do what he wanted. Waiting for an impact, Takemichi closed his eyes only for the tension to immediately die out as Mikey stopped in his tracks. "Haha Sike! You're so gullible man! Relax pal...like I'd ever hit a woman." Mikey said while slapping Takemichi's back. Letting out a long held sigh of relief, Natasha smiled as Mikey took her hand gently and began to walk away. Not before kissing Natasha once more earning a low but very angry growl from Draken who simply scoffed before quickly changing his expression and leaned down to wrap his arm around takemichi's shoulder.

"Takemitchy, you actually threatened me." As the two talked, Mikey took Natasha outside. "Come on baby, you didn't really think I was gonna hit your cub did ya?" Mikey smiled as he had his arm wrapped around Natasha's waist. "Cub? I don't get what you mean." Natasha said in a confused tone. "Oh yea well, remember how I said you were like a snow leopard? Well, Takemitchy is like your cub. You take up for him alot. Like a mom would." Natasha only smiled and nodded to Mikey's comparison. It was true that she did often take up for Takemichi and more often than not reason with others to not beat his ass or reason with him to not catch an ass whooping. Though it never worked most times.

Later that day, Natsha held onto Draken while he rode his bike next to Mikey who was relaxing on the back while Takemichi did all the work with peddling. "Uh oh, looks like someone's getting sleepy back there." Mikey said as he heard Natasha yawn. Draken smirked and looked back at her. "If you're tired, I'll take you home." Natasha looked over at Mikey who sent a reassuring smile her way. "It won't be too much of hassle would it?" The girl asked as she looked back at Draken. "No way. You're an important person ya know. It would be an honor." The taller boy then turned his bike around and started on his way to her home. "Bye sweetie! I'll see you tomorrow!" Mikey called out as he waved at her. By the time the teens made to her home, it was dark.

The street lights all lit and shining in her eyes. Getting off the bike, Draken walked Natasha up to her door even though she insisted he didn't have to, the boy insisted himself. As she went to thank Draken for the ride, Natasha was shocked when she was pushed up against the door gently and kissed by Draken. His soft lips melting with hers as their tongues engaged in a tauntingly slow and sinful dance. With her eyes fluttering closed, Natsha felt butterflies grow in her tummy as Draken ran his hands up and down her back until they rested on her ass. It wasn't until the two heard a noise that they pulled away. Panting as if the wind was knocked out of them. The pair silently stared at each other for what couldn't have been more than 3 minutes before Draken left without a single word.

The next few days, Natasha found herself hanging out with Draken and Mikey way more than she thought she would. They were quite literally everywhere she went. The corner store, they were there. The park, they were there. The arcade, they were there. At this point she was sure they had spies or something to know where she was and what she was doing at all times. She would find the little dates she had with Mikey more enjoyable if she didn't feel so guilty about kissing Draken that night. She thought that Draken would also feel guilty as well but it almost seemed like the taller boy had completely forgotten the kiss. That was until she caught him staring at her on more than one occasion with the same lustful look in his eyes that he had that night.