Chapter 2

The next few weeks were anything but easy for the Mizo Middle gang, it was a living hell. While the boys were forced to be servants and thrown into fights, Natasha  was forced to watch it all go down while also being Kiyomasa’s sweet quiet little girlfriend. She couldn’t count how many times she threw up in secret after being kissed and touched on by him.

Now there she was, sitting on Kiyomasa’s lap while being forced to watch Takemichi fight some asshole punk. She felt her skin crawl as she felt him run his filthy hands up her skirt and his lips on her neck. Feeling the urge to dry heave, Natasha went to excuse herself however, before she could, she watched Takemichi get knocked out. A small gasp left her lip as she watched him go down.

She’d never known for him to go down so easily. Especially to some scrunt like that. Later that day, Natasha sat next to Kiyomasa as he counted the cash the match had brought in. Kiyomasa could feel Natasha looking at him count the money and slid her a 100 yen dollar bill. “Here cutie. You earned it.” Looking at the boy in confusion, Natasha took the bill shyly and put it in her bra before looking over at Takemichi who had just begun to wake up.

“Hey, the punk’s alive.” One of the guys who regularly hung around Kiyomasa said. “Hey what the hell you doing going down after one punch dumbass? We’re all bettin a lot of money here!” The crazy guy yelled at Takemichi. “That was the most lame ass match ever. Right Kiyomasa? So how’d we do today?” Takemichi turned and watched the third year count the money. “If people stop coming to these fight club matches to bet there’s no point.”

Natasha then stood from her spot and looked at Kiyomasa who touched her leg and kissed her inner thigh. He then turned to Takemichi and the others. “Before we go, somebody teach this piece of trash a lesson.” Natasha watched in horror as she witnessed a few of his guys beat on Takemichi while he was hunched over like a turtle to protect himself. It was dusk once more by the time they finished beating on him.

“You better last longer next time, cause you really sucked ass today!” One of the guys said as the others agreed while leaving. While getting ready to leave and holding Kiyomasa’s hand, Natasha turned when Takemichi began to talk about meeting some guy named Sano Majiro. Whoever he was, he must’ve been strong to be Kiyomasa’s boss. The sheer pissed off expression on his face alerted Natasha and she tried her best to stop him from advancing on her friend.

“Kiyomasa don’t…Come on let’s just go…Kiyomasa…Kiyomasa!!” The boy only yanked his hand away from her and pushed back. “Go fetch me my bat and hold her back dammit.” The boy said. It only took 5 minutes for what Natasha would call one of the worst possible things to happen. She struggled in the arms of Kiyomasa's men as she watched him beat Takemichi with his bat. “KIYOMASA PLEASE STOP!! STOP IT! HE DIDN’T MEAN IT!!! STOP!!!”

Natasha’s pleas however fell upon deaf ears as he continued to beat her friend with his bat. They did however move the others to actually stop the boy from killing Takemichi. While Takemichi passed out, Kiyomasa pulled Natasha to him by her hand. “Don't you ever try to stop me from doing my business again you hear me?” Natasha nodded with tears in her eyes. Once Takemichi regained consciousness again, it was already night and Natasha was sent home by Kiyomasa.

The next day, ⅚ of the Mizo Middle Gang met up inside of the boys bathroom. “They’re doin their fight club again. It’s today.” Atsushi said, looking at no one in particular. “And lately it seems they've been running it everyday.” Makoto added. “And today’s fighter…is gonna be Takuya…” The group froze in shock. “Takuya can’t do this!” Yamagishi said nervously. “We all know he can’t fight!” Makoto added.

“Yea go tell that to Kiyomasa…wait. Has anyone heard from Natasha?” Atsushi asked as he thought about his friend. “We haven’t seen her much since what happened. He’s got guys everywhere to make sure she can’t talk to us.” Yamagishi responded looking down. “Maybe I could take Takuya’s place…but it’s not like they’d listen to what we had to say.” Atsushi said as he looked away. “Thanks anyway Akkun.”

Takuya smiled at his friend who only replied with a grumpy “I didn’t do anything.” Takuya then turned to Takemichi. “Hey Takemichi. You just watch me. I’ll get your revenge. You’ll see, and when I win, you owe me dinner!” The boys smiled and encouraged the boy with the best of support. Hyped on adrenaline and confidence, the boys marched out the bathroom with the feeling the worst news today might turn into the greatest only to be greeted with the sight of Natasha bloody and bruised with tears running down her face.

“Tasha-chan! What happened?!” Takemichi shouted. “K-Kiyomasa…” The boy's eyes widened in shock. What kind of guy would even put his hands on a girl?! “What?!” Atsushi felt anger rise in him as Natasha told them everything. “I found out about Takuya’s fight so I tried to ask him to postpone it or just not put him in the ring at all…He got mad and hit me…over and over and over again. Then he told me that he didn't wanna see my face unless I was ready to apologize for disrespecting him…I told him I would never respect him and that I would only ever side with my friends….he hit me again knocking me out…when I woke up, I went and found you guys…”

It was silent for a few moments before Takuya spoke up. “You stood up to Kiyomasa…for me? Natasha why…” The girl sniffled before responding. “Because…I wanted to protect my friend…” Takuya then nodded and turned to the others. “I’m gonna fight. For Takemichi’s revenge and for Natasha’s revenge. I’ll make them pay for what they did to you. Better believe that Natasha! I’ll be your hero!” Natasha smiled softly before giggling.

“My hero? Takuya, what are you, Green Lantern? Your weakness is yellow?” She asked knowing that the color he looked the most horrible in is indeed yellow. “Oh come on Natasha! Don’t ruin the moment like that!” As the 6 made their way to the field, Takemichi thought about how great it was to have friends like the ones he had. Ones that would do anything for eachother. Ones that loved each other and would die for each other. That is truly the best kind of friend.