Couple Reactions: ❝You look really hot right now.❞

Ok so excited for this! Btw I semi promise to keep my semi promise of writing proposals + weddings but i wanted to do this so baddddddd

P.S. Be a pineapple. Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Biana to Tam:

Biana and Tam were having dinner at one of their favorite restaurants, La cabane d'Aurora. (a/n not me getting fancyyyy; it means Aurora's Cabin) Suddenly, Tam caught Biana gazing at him. "What?" He asked, incredulously. Biana blinked out of her trance and smiled, bringing her hand across the table to meet his. "You look really hot right now," she whispered, smirking. Tam's cheeks flushed. "Um, thanks," he awkwardly replied after a few seconds, making Biana laugh. 

Tam to Biana:

Biana and Tam were strolling through the park. Even though Tam had been dating Biana for three years, he occasionally found himself surprised by her beauty. But unlike her previous suitors, (a/n don't bully meee) he saw the beauty inside and out. Sure, he loved her chocolate brown hair and running his hands through it; sure he also found himself drawn to her stunning teal eyes; but it was her heart, her laugh, her smile that made him fall in love with her. But he also knew that Biana had taken an hour to get ready, so as she smiled, he whispered in her ear, "You look really hot right now." 

Biana smiled and kissed his cheek. Tam expected her to return the compliment but instead she whispered back, "I know."

Sophie to Keefe:

After having one too many drinks with her friends and playing truth or dare, Sophie woke up in Keefe's arms in their house. "Hey, Foster," Keefe mumbled, waking up.
"What happened?" She asked, yawning. Keefe smirked.
"Biana told me to expect a compliment if I brought you home," he teased. "Apparently you guys played truth or dare?" He asked innocently. Sophie sighed. "You look really hot right now," she blurted; she could've sworn a hint of red showed up on Keefe's cheeks.

Keefe to Sophie:

To say that Keefe enjoyed making Sophie's heart flutter was an understatement. He liked whispering little poems in her ear, telling her what he thought of whatever she was wearing, and complimenting her galore. One day, while she was working at her desk and he was painting at his easel, he looked up and commented, "You look really hot right now." Sophie's whole face exploded into a sea of pink, and Keefe laughed. 

"Love you too, Foster."

Linh to Wylie:

Linh and Wylie's companionship was very... minimalistic. They loved each other very much, but rarely did crazy things like their friends did. Only, Linh heard from her friends that giving Wylie a *spicy* (a/n ok stop) compliment would be hilarious. So Linh decided to try it. 

One evening, after settling into bed, Linh turned to Wylie and noted, "You look really hot right now." To say Wylie looked shocked...

Dex to Marella:

"Do I look hot right now?" Marella asked, checking herself out in the mirror. Dex laughed; he'd gotten used to the outrageous things she said on a daily basis a long time ago. "You look fine. Can we go now?" Marella sighed. She was wearing a long, red, split thigh dress that went down to her ankles, red heels, red earrings, red makeup–

"Are you really going to make me say it?" Dex asked, resting his chin on her head, her hand wrapped around his neck. (a/n why does that sound like thatttt) She smirked and nodded. "You look really hot right now," he whispered, making her smile. 

"That's more like it. Let's go."

Marella to Dex:

Marella knew that Dex never got complimented as a kid. She also knew that when he did get a compliment, his face turned the most adorable shade of red. So Marella decided to do something about it.

Marella changed into her favorite champagne silk pajamas and curled up in her bed with Dex; it had taken much convincing but after reading a health article, Dex agreed to sleep shirtless (a/n ...). Marella stared at him, knowing this would begin the blushing; as predicted, his cheeks gave off a pink tint. "What?" He asked nervously; even after dating her on-and-off for ten years and then being married for five, he still got nervous around her, which Marella would never admit that she loved. 

Marella played with his hair. "Nothing. You just look really hot right now." And with that, Dex's face exploded into flames.

–––––––––––––––

I know I've never done that before so... surprise!!! lol which was ur favorite? tell me in the comments!

k byeeeee

p.s. i know i didn't do wylie to linh bc it felt wrongggg