All The Things We Never Got To Talk About - Tiana

soooooo

yup

*insert chaotic dance*

P.S. Happiness is not by chance, but by choice.

yeah i have no idea wtf im doing here but enjoy :)))))))

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"Biana?"

"Hmm?" Came Biana's muffled reply. Tam opened a sliding door to reveal a haphazard looking Biana.

Biana looked up. She had a pencil perched between her lips, red cat eye spectacles with silver gems resting on the bridge of her nose,  a ratty pink washcloth keeping her hair in a messy ponytail.

"You look busy. I can go–"

Biana shook her head and put down the piece of pink silk she was currently pinning on a mannequin. 

"No, no, it's alright, come here."

Tam fiddled with a plastic figurine on Biana's desk and tried to lightly suggest, "No offense, but have you considered, maybe, taking a break?" He waited for the harsh stream of words to come flying back, but was surprised when he heard what Biana said.

"I would love to take a break, sweetie, but I need to finish this spring collection so I can display it before the start of March! If I don't, Sincerely will close just like that." She finished with a snap.

Tam flinched. "Okay, no problem. Is there anything I can do?"

Biana sighed. "Sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. I'm just really stressed out about this. Is there anything you can do... hmm... oh! Is there any chance you know how to operate a sewing machine?"

–––––

After spending fifteen minutes teaching Tam how to use the sewing machine, she decided he was ready for prime time.

"Okay. Here's what you need to do: sew together edge A and edge B on this silk so it'll be like a cape or shawl for the main piece. Then, embroider Sincerely, Biana  with a heart near the edge, but so it's still visible."

Tam nodded and started working. As they worked together, Biana found herself talking to him frequently, and also found that what he had to say was interesting as well.

Maybe I should have him help more often, Biana thought to herself, as she listened to hum of the sewing machine.

–––––

*timeskip 1 year*

"Sincerely is amazing."

"I always support women-led brands, but yours is out of this world."

"Did you really create this empire by yourself?"

All of these were compliments Biana was receiving at the grand opening of her brand. (a/n so i know i alr wrote the opening but that was for the first in person store

Biana continued to walk down the red carpet, occasionally tossing her pink silk cape over her shoulder, the one that Ta–

No.

She would not let herself think about him. And plus, it was her design originally, he just sewed it together. It really wasn't a big deal.

The whole night, she tried not to think about him, continued mingling and talking to others, accepting compliments, but all she could think about was him.