chapter 3 : call me loser!

So school's over and you know what that means I don't know if i should run away and pretend I forgot? No, that would be so dumb. Face your fears there's nothing wrong just you in a room with some kids i don't even know. Okay I say we are here brace yourself up i open the door that had the signs D-E-T-E-N-T-I-O-N. written on it. Inhale,exhale, inhale,ex...

Carly, you are here. I didn't think you would make it knowing how slow you comprehend things nowadays. She says with a smirk on her face I'd rather call it a wicked grin knowing  i don't know the meaning of the word smirk, now don't go calling 911 on me little brain. What am I saying?????, scratch that i know the meaning of the word "smirk".
Oh yeah, the rational part of me says, what does it mean?
Back to business. That old witch sure knows how to make someone feel bad.

Well, i will just take seat now Miss Breazly.

Ha! Take that you old hag, even though its a lame comeback.

Tsk tsk she replies
Is she laughing at me she better not be. I take my seat and do all my assignments.

One hour later
Times up, students! Detention  is over!

The rational would say yay! But now I think about it detention is lovely. I wouldn't have finished my homework in 60 minutes. Lovely,

I love detention!
I think I said that out too loud

Carly, are you thinking again with the way you think nowadays, i think you may have brain  freeze!

Whatever that makes you happy.

I am leaving now Miss Breazly.

I am now at the school's parking lot, then sadly it hits me again.
Darn it!
Lisa isn't here again! Well Carly, It's time to burn down some fat. I begin walking and finally get home. No one is in i go take a shower up in my room,put on some warm clothes and voila am ready to go Lisa Hunting.
Even though I know there is one place she would be at this time of the day. Her house. Go figure. Then it strikes me again for the third time that day. I've got to walk, well a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. Don't fail me legs.

After 20 minutes of extreme torture i almost give up. Call me Jughead from Archie comics or call me Sam from icarly even though my name is Carly but i am just too downright lazy and just like the red panthers are popular, I am lazy. And everyone knows that my mum, my dad,my sister,my brother and my best friend. They all know I am lazy, pathetic me.

Now I am standing face to face with the door, I ring the doorbell even though I know its not necessary I am like a second daughter to Mrs Brew. The door is open and I see Mrs Brew smiling as always

Carly, she says as she grabs me into one of those bone crushing hugs,her signature hug.

Uh...em..oh...Mrs Brew its...enough..

Oh sorry, Carly, come right in.

Hey guys! I hope this is long enough for you, its just that I am writing it on my phone not my phone so I can't really tell. But hope you enjoyed this one with Carly, guess what's coming up in the next chapter. I can feel the tension rising in the room. But honestly I  don't  know what to write but I will think about something mind blowing...that's cliche like. See ya

Xoxo

:)

Itz_danava