🏹 one

I got my phone from my bedside table and looked at the time. It was 8:42 AM, the sun was shining through my window beside my bed. I could smell breakfast coming from downstairs, it smelled like bacon and pancakes, only Yena makes bacon and pancakes in the morning, it must be her cooking. I get up from my bed and go downstairs.

"What are you doing up so early?" I ask my sister.

"A few of my friends are coming over for breakfast, I thought I would cook for them!" She responded,

it's weird for her to have people over at the house, but I didn't think anything of it.

"Did you make enough for me?" I ask but I feel like I already know the answer.

"No, go cook for yourself" Yena said.

Yup I knew it,she's always mean when it comes to food. I go back upstairs to get dressed. It's weekend so I should go see some friends! I picked out a white T-shirt blue jeans and a pink sweater because it's a bit cold out since it's fall, I thought I would go basic today. I get a text from Minji, it says.

'hey pookie! Would you wanna go to the mall today?'

Of course I want to!

'I will come and pick you up in 10!' She texted me.

I cant wait to go shopping! But I have barely any money, I'll just go ask Yena! I ran downstairs.

Out of breath I ask "do you have 50 dollars I can borrow?"

I look around and see that her friends are already here, my sister doesn't wanna be mean because her friends are there so she gives me 20 dollars. I know if her friends weren't there she would have laughed at me and called me broke. But I'm not mad.

I fix my hair and put butterfly clips in, they look so cute on me! I would buy more when I go shopping. I hear honking from outside, it's Minji! I get my purse and go back downstairs, I get on my platform shoes on so I don't look short compared to Minji, Minji is younger then me but taller, she always bully's me because of it, I get outside and into her car.

"It's only 9:25, the malls don't open until 10, what are we going to do?" I ask while putting on my seatbelt.

"We can go eat!" She says.

There's a small cafe near my house, i never went there before.

"We should!" I say excited to eat.

I'm craving some crêpes with chocolate and cream on top. I looked out the window of the car and saw the cafe she wanted to go, it was called 'just for lovers' and it had this big red heart in the middle of the sign. It looked cute.

"Did you ever come here before?" She asked me.

"No but it looks cute, they probably have the best food in town"

We walked through the door, once we got in there was a waiter waiting to take our seats. He was tall with two red heart clips in his hair, he's eyes were big like puppys.

"Hi! I'm Seungmin I will be your waiter for today! Table for two?" The waiter asked me and Minji.

"Yes a table for two" I say.

Walking through the cafe was so cool, every corner there was at least a heart somewhere, it was one of the cutest cafes I have ever seen. We got to our table, Seungmin was smiling at us, his smile was so cute. Wait what am I thinking I don't know this guy, what if he already has a lover!? I fall to quickly.

Looking at the menu I saw that there was no crêpes. That was disappointing, but I did see that they had strawberry lemonade. Strawberry lemonade is my favourite things ever!

"What are you going to order?" Minji asked me.

"There's no crêpes so I will just get the blueberry muffin with strawberry lemonade"

"You have to eat something big Heejin. You just can't have a blueberry muffin"

Minji is very kind and cares about people, I'm jealous of her future boyfriend. He's going to have the best girlfriend in the world.

Seungmin the waiter came to take our orders. When he was walking over his hair was bouncing, it was so cute. He came closer with a pen in his right hand and was clicking it.

"Are you guys ready to order?" He asked in this kind voice that made me get butterflies.

I think I was blushing but I'm not sure, I hope I wasn't or else that would have been embarrassing.

"Yes we are, i would like the 'lovers meal' but can the white bread be whole wheat?"

"Yes we can definitely do that! And what about you miss?"

"Oh yeah, do you have any crêpes?" I asked Seungmin.

"No we don't, but I can see what I can do" he says while smiling at me, i think he even winked.

Seungmin leaves to the kitchen. I see Minji looking at me and smiling.

"Minji... I know that face"

She wanted to laugh so bad, I could tell because her face was getting red and her cheeks were big.

"You like him, don't you?"