🕯️two

"You like him, don't you?"

"Minji what the hell!? I don't even know the guy!"

She just kept on smiling at me, I couldn't help but laugh. Minji looked so cute smiling like that.

I looked across the cafe and saw that Seungmin was talking to the cooks, he pointed at me and smiled. I think he was telling them about the crêpes I want. But why is he doing this for me? Dose he want something in return?

It's been 20 minutes of us waiting for the food, me and Minji were talking about school starting again. I hate school so much, I could probably write a whole book about how I hate school.

"Do you think Seungmin comes to our school?" I ask.

"Why do you wanna know?" Minji said. " I know you like him"

Right when Minji said that Seungmin came to our table and gave us our food. He actually got me my crêps...

"Sorry for the long wait! I just had trouble Convincing the cooks to make the crêps"

It was just plane crêps though. But I don't really care because he actually got them for me. I look up at him and he was smiling at me, his face was so cute I can see his teeth this time when he was smiling.

"Thank you so much! What do I owe you?"

"Nothing it's my pleasure" he said, but then he thought "actually you can do something"

"What is it!? I'll do anything, thank you so much" I say.

"You can tell me your name" Seungmin said.

That wasn't that big of a thing, I thought he would ask me to clean or something.

I get up from my seat and shake his hand "Heejin, Choi Heejin" I said bowing.

"Nice to meet you Choi Heejin I'm Kim Seungmin"

"And I'm Kim Minji" Minji added.

When I was shaking his hand it was cold. I never felt someone's hand that cold.

"I have to go back to work, but one more question" he asked "what school do you go to?"

"Arts of Korea" I say

He had a sparkle in his eyes when I said my school.

"Seungmin come and get back to work!" A young man said, his eyes looked like a fox.

Seungmin looked at me, then he left to go and work.

"Oh my god..." Minji said "HE LIKES YOU!"

"What? I don't think he dose Minji, he's just doing his job" I say looking into her eyes.

I look back down at my crêpes and just thought about him before I ate it.

About an hour past, me and Minji we're done eating our breakfast. I never saw Seungmin yet. I think his shift ended.

A new waiter came to our table and gave us the bill, Minji paid for the food.

We got out of the cafe and went straight to the mall. That whole car ride I couldn't stop thinking about Seungmin.

Seungmin...

Seungmin...

Seungmin...

I don't know why but his name is stuck in my head. I kinda hate when I can't stop thinking of people, it's annoying. But I can't get him out of my head.

We got to the mall, I see the same guy from the cafe, the guy who had the fox eyes. Maybe he knows Seungmin!

I go up to the guy and say.

"Hi! By any chance do you know Seungmin?"

When I said that another guy walked out of the mall front door. It was Seungmin.

"Yeah I do" he says laughing at me.

Minji finally finds me (I may or may not ran away from her)

"There you are Heejin" Minji says.

When Seungmin heard my name he turned around right away.

"Heejin?" He says to me.

"Oh hi Seungmin! I say.

Minji looks at me and gives me this looked the 'you love him'look.

"So why did you ask me about Seungmin?" The fox boy asked me.