Chapter 6- Liam

I can't believe what I'm seeing is real. A pregnancy test of all things that could shock me this is it. But she looks amazing. Her hair nice and silky looking, eyes vibrant, and those lips still plump looking. Damn. I need to calm down before I take her right now on this sidewalk. She grabs the box quickly shoving it into the plastic bag along with the other things she bought. I need to quickly say something to ease the tension and heavy awkwardness, " wh-" she cuts me off.
"I'm sorry I have to go."
"Wait just a minute, are we not going to discuss what happened a second ago?!" I walk behind her at a fast pace trying to keep up with the vast questions I have along with the situation that I'm in or she's in? It can't be mines right it was three months ago she could have been with someone else."Theirs nothing to discuss Liam or Scott." I grab her arm spinning her around to face me our eyes locking to each other. "Are you pregnant?" I look at her face only to see it go pale. She turned and ran to the trash can throwing up pretty much everything in here stomach. I stand behind her rubbing her back trying to wrap my head around what's happening. "This can't be happening, not now." She tried to catch her breath taking in deep inhales and exhales. Before I could say another thing to her a familiar voice calls out her name. "Liz are you alright?" Grace was walking towards us in a small jog with her heels clanking against the sidewalk. "Yea I'm fine just not feeling a bit well maybe it was the drive."
"Or other things." I say with looking at the sky. "Scott don't be so rude that's my sister!" Sister! Grace is her sister.
"You know him Gracie?" Liz looks up at her with her eyebrows raised.
"Please don't tell me this is your fiancé?!" A little smirk spread across my face thinking she could be jealous that I'm with another woman.
"No he's my fiancé's friend, but do you know him?" I look at Liz with concern whether or not she would spill our whole hookup three months ago.
"No I just bumped into him walking out the store...can we go." Wanting to stop Liz from leaving I could only think of the one thing- - " I could give you a ride back to the house." Simultaneously they say at the same time, "NO" -  - " YES" . With a smiling face Grace grabbed her sisters arm and dragged her off to my car Liz in the front and Grace in the back. Pulling up to the front door Isaiah walks down the step to great us with a confused look on his face. "Where you've been honey I've been calling you."
"Oh sweetie this is my sister Liz. Liz this is my fiancé Isaiah." She looked at him with a smile but her eyes read curiosity. Should she trust her sisters fiancé or should she look more into it. "Hi. Take care of her alright."
"What happens if don't?"
"Then I kill you."
Damn I'm in love with this woman. I could take her right now in front of everyone just for her to take the lead. I follow her into the house and up towards her room. Closing the door behind me I turn around to feel a slap across my face. The stinging on my left cheek sent me ragging but was cooled down by, soft lips deeply pressed against mine. She's making the first move. "Get on your knees."