Chapter 15

Liz woke up and saw it was dark outside. She didn't think anything of it since she's been sleeping pretty late oftentimes. Relishing in the moment her stomach growled so she decided to head downstairs for a quick meal. Heading in the kitchen she see the clock read 10:30 p.m., which doesn't fase her but one thought crosses her mind. Where's Liam? Pushing that aside she searches the fridge for some food to make and spots some cooked chicken drums, a tub of cooked rice and some steamed vegetables. Taking it all out she warmed them all up on the stove and cut out a huge slice of chocolate cake that was on the counter. Cleaning her fishies Liz eats while standing scarfing down the food within minutes. Feeling very full and very happy she washes her plate getting ready to head upstairs when she hears the front door open and peaks around the corner. She sees Liam walk in but right on his tail is a women. The same women that he was kissing back at the compay building. Liz gasped turning back around the corner trying to process what she was seeing. He had the audacity to bring a women home what she was here? I mean this is his house and he has every right but I'm carrying his baby for all things. Peaking back around she sees him and her take their shoes off. The women goes to snuggle into his chest placing soft seductive kissing on his neck. Liam takes his hand through her hair and the other is placed on her hip keeping her close. She trails up his jaw to his lips where she breaks off the kiss backing away keeping eye contact with him. My pulse is racing, lungs malfunctioning and my brain going haywire with the way he's starting at her as if he's a predator and she's the prey. The women unbuttons her shirt slowly still keeping eye contact with Liam as she throws it off to the side. Seeing her action Liam loosens his tie takes it off and unbuttons his shirt as well throwing it off to the side. Walking towards each other they kiss with deep fierceness one trying to dominate the other. She unbuckles his pants and he rips her bra off along with her long pencil skirt and leggings leaving her in just a thong. Liam pushes her up against the wall near me while I hold my breath not wanting to give my position away. He cups her breast massaging them to soon pinch her nipples. She pulls back to say, "you taste like bourbon. What rough day?" Voicing breathlessly. "The only thing that'll be rough is my cock pumping into the pussy." looking her dead in the eyes he trails his hand down her front to cup her pussy. Striking her slick folds she lets out a small gasps rocking her hips to his movement. Moving her thong to the side he slides his finger through her wet pussy and brings it back to her clit making slow circles around it. Not wanting him to feel felt out she trails her hand down his stomach and into his pants growing his hard cock. He lets out a grunt that closing is his eyes when she whips out his long hard dick. What does that still shock me at how big he his? I mean that thing was the only reason that I'm in this predicament but I digress. She runs her thumb around the tip of his  cock spreading the precum and begins stroking his hard length. His hand speeds up around her clit causing a moan to spill out of her. My stomach stated to twist in a way that felt like butterflies or maybe I was gonna be sick from what I'm seeing but curious as a cat I stayed and watch intrigued by what I'm seeing. Liam pulls back fisting his pocket and taking out a condom. the woman scuffs "you know I'm on the shot right. No unwanted things will be happening tonight." He looks up at her narrowing his eyes but keeping track of the situation rips the package takes the condom and rolls it down his cock. Lifting her leg by crock of her knee he glides his tip over her wet ness and slams into her entrance causing a loud moan to escape her mouth. Tilting her head back eyes closed he pulls all the way back and slams into her again. "Oh God right there— just like that Liam. Oh." He grunts when she digs her nails into his shoulders. Picking up paste her moans increasingly become more erratic, "Fuck. Just like that Liam keep going. Ah. I'm about to cum!" Liam screwing her into oblivion they're getting to their finishing mark I'm im getting really nauseous. Putting a hand to my stomach I try to take deep breaths but that only makes it worse. I book it to the bathroom knocking over a picture frame in the process closing the door half way and picking in the toilet. "Did you hear that?" Liam asked look to side but still going. "Oh god I'm cumming!" Clamping around his cock she cums floating on cloud nine, doesn't take Liam long to follow after her pumping his cum into her cunt. Catching their breaths liam pulls out of her dropping her leg so she can stand. He  takes the condom off toying off off and tucks his cock away in his pants heading for the corner to see what the noise was. The woman gathers her clothes putting them on and heading for the kitchen for a cup of water. "You know you don't call me anymore like you usually do. Not after that nights after the company party." The woman says over her cup. Liam rounds the corner to see the picture frame facing down following the trail left for him. He get to the bathroom door which his ajar to him. Pushing it open he flips on the light to see Liz on the floor near the toilet, her legs cupped to her chest and her eyes staring into his. " something smells amazing in here. I was gonna say something earlier it was distracted by— Liam where do you go." The woman rounds the corner to see Liam standing there outside the door. Liam turn to look at the woman and closes the door leaving the light on. Suspicious she walks to him trying to get him out the way. "Liam don't be rediclous and move out the way." Trying to stop the woman pushes Liam with force tearing the door open to see Liz stand. "Oh course. Another one of your whores to hide in this house. Let me guess he screwed you over, treated you right like a prized gem? Well guess what it's shit and it ain't every going to be more. Why? Cause he doesn't commit to anything but himself, so leave while you can and stay away for this jackass." She walked off grabbing her thing and slamming the front door shut. He looks at Liz seeing tears spill out of her eyes and over her cheeks. Stepping to her she pushes him aside aside and heads up stairs to the room slamming the door behind her. Taking a deep breath to try and calm herself down. Her hand travels to her stomach gathering the energy form the baby to give her strength. From that moment on Liz vowed to do what ever is best for her babies and nothing else. She can do this on her own, not needing Liam her sister or anyone else to help her through this pregnancy and delivery of her two beautiful babies. Crawling in bed she closed her eyes and pray for daylight to come soon.