Chapter One: The Dissapearance of Will Byers

"World Gone Mad": The Phantoms 01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50 ⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻ ılıılıılıılıılıılı ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

(If the yt video doesn't work, sorry. This was made on a Laptop.)

❤Hope you enjoy!❤

"Hello?" Isana called out onto the empty abyss that was the Upside Down, hoping she would find someone, anyone in this lonely place.

Isana Wolfe, otherwise known as Isa by her old friends, has been stuck in the upside down for almost two years, and she had a routine of calling out for someone every day, or what seemed like a day in there. She didn't like being in the Upside Down, she had so many terrible memories there, but really, It became her home. After all, it was better than being in a lab with the man who ruined her life, Dr. Brenner.

One of her favorite things to do in this morbid place was go to her favorite house in the neighborhood, who had a good collection of books that weren't completely destroyed. She couldn't read very well, but she was trying to learn. She is learning how to write in her journal which only use to have drawings with the few words that she knew. As soon as she sat down to read, she heard loud screaming, unlike the silence she usually immersed herself in in this dark place.

She ran out of the house into the hexagonal lawn in the middle of the neighborhood to find a boy about her age with a bowl cut and bright green eyes, and it looked like he had just come here. A demogorgon was chasing behind him.

She ran after him, knowing that it would easily catch up to him. She teleported right next to him and pulled him aside, in the hopes that the monster wouldn't notice them. Once it was gone, Isana let go of him.

"Who are you?" The green eyed boy asked.

Isana didn't like talking, so she revealed her wrist to show the number 009 with a line drawn through it, but on top of that, there was the number 012.

"Nine? Is it okay for me to call you Nina?" He asked.

Isana was surprised that he didn't call her a monster and run away, but she went along with it and nodded.

"My name's Will, Short for William." The boy she assumed was Will said.

"Hi, Will." She said with a soft voice. She knew English, but after her time at the lab, she didnt know who to trust.