𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭

Atlanta GaWednesday May 18th 20236:30 AM

Atlanta
Ga
Wednesday May 18th 2023
6:30 AM

I awoke to the sound of my alarm and the smell of bacon filling the air. Rubbing my eyes I stopped my alarm, grabbed my towel and hoped in the shower. After my shower I applied some coco butter on my skin  and put on my outfit for my day. The school year was coming to an end In Two weeks, to say I was excited was an understatement  I'm so tired of all this  bulllshit drama and ghetto hood rats  trying to fight me cause the caught their man staring at my ass. I had on a brown body suit with some light  wash mom jeans and my yezzy slides. I didn't feel like doing my makeup so I just did my lip combo with brown liner and clear lip gloss. I cleaned my lash extensions and grabbed my black channel purse making my way downstairs.

"Morning mom" I said greeting my mom

"good morning baby,your plates on the table"

I look over to the kitchen table only seeing my baby sister

"where's dad and Quavo" I asked seeing that my father and twin brother are absent

"your father left for a business trip, Armani and I will be joining him Friday and your brother is supposed to be coming from the airport right now."

I nodded my head and started eating my food

"shit!" My baby sister yelled out smiling and kicking her feet

"I wonder where she got that from" my mom said eying me.

When my sister was younger, about six months my unopened water bottle fell on the floor and busted open and I yelled shit. My sister has been saying it ever since, she is now 11 months.

*End of conversation*

I hopped into my white BMW and drove off. There were two sides of town; the trap where there were gangs, drugs, and shootings And the ecs where i lived, it was considered the "good" part of town many because everyone there was 10x richer. And everyone went to the same high school: Atlanta High. My parents always made sure me and my siblings had everything they he never had growing up and that's why I look up to them the most.

 My parents always made sure me and my siblings had everything they he never had growing up and that's why I look up to them the most

(First chapter, what y'all think?)
Idek what I'm doing