𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫ᶠᵒᵘʳ

YONNI'S HOUSE 9:42AM

YONNI'S HOUSE
9:42AM

"What you tryna do?" Kj said looking at me. Without answering I got up opening my beside table drawer revealing my weed stash. "Wanna smoke?" I asked holding up a bag of weed and rolling paper "hell yeah" he answered "roll it" I said giving him the items

¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Where you got this from Yonni, this shit better not be laced with nun"  "why tf would I smoke it if it was laced" I said in a duh tone  "you right, you right" he said chuckling   " Ain't shit funny" i mumbled. *8 minutes Later* "Weed makes me horny" I said smiling "Shii me too, what  a coo-in-ky-dink". "Get out here with that bull shit man" I said straddling him and smiling "what you doing" I ignored his question and started kissing him while moving my hips. He pulled back for a second looking into my eyes for a second before kissing me and laying me on my back.  "Bring yo but up" he said wile tapping the side of my butt. He took off my shorts and panties in one go. "Lie down" I said. He took off his pants then lied  down on the bed.

 He took off his pants then lied  down on the bed

Following Lani's instructions  I laid down. "Fuck yon" I mumbled reacting to her licking my tip. After 30 seconds of her doing so, I got tired of her teasing and guided her head down in my dick. She slapped my hand away and said "don't touch me" after that she started sucking bobbing her head while holding eye contact "fuck, hold on mama" I groaned when her lips attached to my sensitive tip.
She spat sloppily on my dick, making a huge mess and started to bob her head up and down.
"Aw  shit mama, fuckkk," My deep voice moaned loudly, not caring how he sounded anymore. Yonni put all his length in her throat moaning to the pain sending vibrations causing him to immediately nut in her mouth.

"Wanna watch a movie?" She said getting up like nothing happened acting like ha lil ass didn't just take my soul

"Uh huh" I said astonished

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑