𝐓 𝐖 𝐎

I S A B E L L A

ᥫ᭡

"𝐈'𝐌 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄." He says.

I almost stabbed him in the throat when I heard those words came out of his mouth.

"Repeat that for me again." I clear my throat. I have to make sure he said those exact words before I decide if I want to slit his throat. Did I really want to be the murderer of my sperm donor? Yes. Yes I did. He's selling me. That's what he's doing. I know it is. He's selling his own fucking daughter and he doesn't care.

You have anger issues.

"You know I hate repeating myself Isabella." He grits. Look at my face and see if I give a fuck, because I don't.

"Repeat it." I say testing him. He's too much of a pussy to put his hands on me like he did when I was younger.

"I'm arranging your fucking marriage. You hear that? huh?" He yells. I burst into laughter. Hes kidding. I know this is a joke.

"Funny Joke, dad." I say dragging out the dad part.

"It's not a fucking joke Isabella. This is serious business. Now get the fuck out before I get one of the guards to do it." He stands up from his desk. Oh he's feeling a bit bold today.

I like it.

" Make me get out." I smirk.

"I don't have time for games Isabella." He sighs. Neither do I.

"This isn't a game." I cross my arms.

"You're fucking crazy. Get the fuck out." He spits.

I've heard this statement before. A lot of times actually. These are the last words of people I kill. I don't understand how I'm crazy. It leaves me truly puzzled. 

"How am I the crazy one? You're the one who's selling your only fucking child." I roll my eyes. "I'm not getting married." I say looking over to him. He looks at me like I'm crazy.

"I knew this was going to happen. I fucking knew it. I should've just did it without telling you." He whispers to himself, putting out the cigarette. He begins throwing off papers from his desk, literally throwing a tantrum. I just got told I was being arranged to get married and you don't see me sobbing. 

"Isabella you cant decline this. In the sake of our mafia, for my reputation. I've already made the deal and you know what happens when people break deals." He says with a worried face.

I throw my head back and sigh.

Our mafia and his reputation. 

Silly guy really.

"I'm better than any assassin on this planet. Do you think I really give a fuck about breaking a goddamn deal? If this was our mafia I would've been aware of it, but instead you took it into your own hands. So fuck you and your reputation." I say emotionless. 

"Watch your fucking language young lady." He warns.

"They're coming tomorrow for the signing of the contract, Isabella. It's over and done with. I won't be here for long and someone needs to take over. That someone is you. Now be useful and go with the plan. You don't have to act like he's your actual husband, only in public. You can see anyone you want and do whatever you want like you've been doing. Just please sign the contract tomorrow." He says in a soft toned voice. That soft toned voice I haven't heard since mamà was alive.