Prologue

As saumya closed her eyes listen to the voices the voices she want to forget a past she never wants to see, but we need to because sometimes there is an element in past that we need to remember, so it may help us in future. Because we can not believe what people say about our past, present future but we know what we need to do, and sometimes do not.

The faint sound of some voices was reaching to saumya ear..saumya's mind but she did not hear it cleary, but as slowly as she began to hear everything..her past..her battle to be free and get freedom she wants since she was 5, ever since she was missing and landed on this trap.

2018

"come..with..me..please" saumya said through signs language also feeling scared as she looked sparsh who closed the gate "saumya.. Go and wait near the lake when i will  come we both will go to Yuxgow now! Other wise innaya will kill you" sparsh said looking at her as blood fell down from his head and dhriti tried to stop the door as tears fell down from saumya cheeks before she knows it she ran as she reached near the lake she saw a fire and some guards searching for heras she ran she got tripped and fell down 

January 7 2011

As young 5 year old saumya woke up and found herself in room it was black room "mumma..papa" saumya said in soft voice as she rubbed her eyes as she was not able to see as it was pinch back as she heard a music of jack in the box being winched up as the music was coming out "dad stop it!" she heard a male voice "sparsh get out of here" she heard a boy voice before she could hear more she fell a sleep again.