Chapter 10: This was not part of the plan.

September 5 2017

Sparsh samar and dhriti was in shock when they heard the news that the people who lost in the second level of the game few people have actually died and few will be hanged near the tree there father told that they will die but they will be brought back to life but samar and sparsh father lied to them to everyone 

"So you really want to trust your father after this?" Dhriti said to the boys as they where in samar bed room "he is our father dhriti he knows what he is doing" samar said to dhriti "well your father promised us no one will die but breaking news almost 4 people died in that 2 level and 3 who had lost they will be hanged tomorrow near the hanging tree this experiment is the death of everything" dhriti shouted at samar but sparsh got quite "if we really want to save saumya we have to play smart of she is next" dhriti said as she kept hands on hips and walked side to side "well let's see" innaya said to herself as she was ear dropping there conversion as she left letting our a smirk on her face.

September 7 2017

The blood dropped from the body and the three body hanged from the tree saumya felt extremely bad but she knows she has to win this game no wonder what cost if she had to go back at her home as everyone started leaving as her eyes looked up to see innaya in black dress coming towards her "hey winner how are you?" Innaya said to saumya sounding cheerful but why? "I am not fine innaya" the words came out of saumya mouth "yeah i know human dying because they lost the game" innaya said to her "what is the purpose of this game?" Saumya asked through sign language "game is like a life we make choices, we fight something and if both of them get wrong we die this is how human life normally works" innaya said to saumya as she looked at her as saumya did not understand properly as innaya laughed 

"I tell you come on" innaya said as the two went to innaya room.

As saumya took a seat "sparsh father told this is for protection for humans. Then. Why this?" Saumya said as she was able to form sentence life this "because its hard to protect human beings like them some are selfish, mean kind and some just do not deserve to live. But if you want to protect these people then it's essential to accept who these human beings are, and how we should play with there own life's. And what is takes to control them this game and all these humans have a fear in that the fear of becoming a prey and to see how quickly we become predator and to see how this people make choices in there life when they see the fear the inner mental fear which they have inside them in front of them. Humans are like toys and there choices control them The real concept of life which everyone ignores" Innaya said to her as saumya felt fear crawling inside of her even she did not understand some words she still understood some of it a innaya laughed "oh saumya you look like you do not belong here" innaya said to her as she got up "and do not make sure other people sense your fear and hunt you down" innaya said to her as saumya looked at her and she left.

"She is sweet? Seriously?" This word came out of saumya mouth as she told sparsh what happened "she is sweet I do not know what your talking about?" Sparsh said confused "she think humans are toys like living toys sparsh. You want to protect us make us safe she was happy when those three died" saumya said using her sign language "just trust me please" saumya said to sparsh as she hold his hand and sparsh slowly realize he is trapped between his growing feelings towards innaya and his childhood friendship with saumya "i trust you of course I do, it's just innaya seem really sweet kind she-does not seem like the person who will do all this" sparsh told saumya as he took a seat on bench sparsh did not felt like his heart broken because he likes her or as he thinks "well I think you may not like her your just confused with her" saumya said to him as she read his thoughts as she stood in front of him as sparsh hugged saumya chest as saumya rubbed his hair.