Chapter 2: Gooey

Rosey turned to the blackish and purple mess, ''Ughhhgh . . .'' They groaned, a sudden glow covered them. It wasnt a Paradox Pokemon, infact, it was only a ditto, ''GOSH ARCEUS!'' It yelled, the Morphing Voice stared, along with Rosey. ''Oi! Eevee! Run! '' It called out, and Rosey obeys.
      Her paws carried her for awhile and she shook her fur after pausing to breathe. Thoughts, so many thoughts filled her mind, questions, battle moves, what was happening, where was her trainer? Was she safe? Where was she? ''Gah. . . Those can wait . . .'' She looked around, she was near a mountian, she sighs. '' Oi. . . Eevee. . .'' she heard a slight call from the distance, ''Oi! There you are!'' Rosey blinks ''Why are you saying oi? and who are you?''  She asks, blinking,  it was the black and purple thingy again. ''First off, im Gooey the ditto, and im saying oi cause im Australian mate.'' Rosey nods, ''I see.'' Gooey stetched in their current form, ''What pokemon are you?'' Rosey asks. ''Im a  Rushing Blindness mate, fastest pokemon out there, pretty strong.'' Rosey's eyes gleamed, ''Woah!'' she whispers. And her tail flicks eagerly. ''So, wanna escape the region, or not?'' Gooey asked. Rosey nodded quickly and starting trotting towards the rising sun.